Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Day(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizen
Special Human

A New Day(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:27 am

Shizen ignored the words of the boy as he was busy contemplating the offer. As apocalypse put his hand on his shoulder and smiled, shizen said still with a blank face "It seems your organization is much more organized than a group of 2 people...perhaps I should join you." he looked over at him still with a blank face waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
A New Day(Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A New Day(Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Yuujin didnt fight the way Appcalypse pushed him. He was obviously not wanted. Spinning around on his heels, he took a few deep breaths and reminded himself that the CC was much stronger than him, and that if he even thought of fighting, it woukd result in bad conciquences. He strode off, not saying anything, and disappeared around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:21 pm

"Wait! Lieutenant Yuujin! Alert Captain Musuko that his previous orders are cancelled, and that Fulmine should be treated as a threat to Soul Society!" Apocalypse yelled after him, before turning back to Shizen. "We'll begin later, for now, enjoy yourselves. Squad 1 barracks has a hot spring in it, if you're into that. Otherwise, you can go spar other shinigami, most of them can't beat you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Day(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2