Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Day(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizen
Special Human

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Shizen awoke the next day in the barracks and got dressed in what the soul reapers are all wearing. He had a black robe with his silver cross necklace on, he had no shoes on and was walking around barefoot. He left the barracks looking for someone, anyone, to talk to. He'd have to head back to earth soon and he wanted to meet more soul reapers before he left.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
A New Day(Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100A New Day(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:05 am

Yuujin struggled to get up that day. He just wasn't into it. Usually he'd already be up, downed a few bottles of Bud Light, and cheated some of the new recruits out of their money, but he just didn't feel like it now. Yuujin shuffled thoruhg the barrack,s his robes on, but not closed up, so his bare chest was showing. Some female recruits giggled a bit, and he smirked. He kept walking, and noticed someone who didn't seem to be from the Soul Society. He didn't have that... discipline that usual Soul Reapers spelled off to others. Yuujin walked up to him, and said loudly, "State, your name and the reason your here, sir." He said it firmly and in a commanding voice. It would be hard not to follow his orders. It was a good thing his ear-ring wasn't on, that would make him look less fearsome. He crossed his eyes and looked at the kid, who might've been older than Yuujin looked, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:25 am

Shizen slowly turned to see a boy that looked younger than he did, he felt he had to answer the boys question so said in his usual calm voice with a blank expression "Shizen, and visiting." he now crossed his arms across his chest and looked into the boys eyes wondering what he would do with his response.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:31 am

Yuujin raised an eyebrow. Just visiting, eh? Maybe he was a rouge soul that wanted to be a Soul Reaper. But there was just one problem with Yuujins theory; he wasnt a soul. This guy was just some random human, thoigh he had a great amount of spiritual pressure. Yuujin rubbed his temples and said in an irritated voice, "And under who's authorization are you just visiting under, Shizen?" he asked, looking back up at the guy. He now crossed his arms, which gave him a sense of defiance to him. Yuujin stared right back at him.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:39 am

Shizen kept his current pose and said "I didn't catch his name..but he brought me here to protect me, and he then taught me to do this.." as he said the last part he raised his spiritual pressure enough to kick on his initial form. He got dark green streaks through his hair, both his eyes in their entirety turned dark green, and small vines spread all over his skin which because of his robe wasn't very noticeably besides his face and hands. He stood still with his arms crossed and said "Is that proof enough that I'm authorized to be here?" he felt annoyed as the man who brought him here told him he'd be treated as an honored guest, not someone to be interrogated about motives.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:46 am

Yuujin looked at the mans change. He tried not to look impressed. He was probably one of those special humans he's heard so much about. He nodded his approval and scratched his chin, thinking, finally, after heaving a sigh, he said, "Right, my name is Yuujij, Lt of Squad 11. If you need any help, contact me. Oh, and was this guy about yey tall, brown hair, kinda calm?" he asked, sticking his hand up and showing Apocs height. He secretly wished That the Captian Commander didnt bring him. He liked giving this guy a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Flickering into the picture from nowhere was the captain commander, he appeared behind Yuujin, and placed his hand on his shoulder. "This is Shizen, he is my honored guest, and you will treat him as such, Lieutenant Yuujin." he spoke these words without even breaking his calm tone and facial expression. "I brought him here because he possessed spiritual pressure near the level of your own, and now I have even taught him his abilities. This man, this human, could put up a match against you. Terrifying, isn't he? This man is my personal student, and friend, and as said before, guest. So respect him as you would your captain."
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Shizen was surprised as the man who brought him to this place appeared before them and explained to the boy that he was his guest. He was a bit surprised when he told him that he could put up a fight against him as he didn't fully believe that, but if he was challenged he would try his hardest to defeat him. He smiled slightly still not uncrossing his arms "In case I get questioned again sir, may I know your name so I have an answer to give them when they ask me who brought me here?" he held his pose and waited for a response.

Last edited by Shizen on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Yuujin slowly looked behind him, seeing the Captain Commander talking. So his worst nightmares were true. He had called the human. Sighing, Yuujin nodded and turned back to Shizen, who was in the exact same position as since they first bumped into each other. He stuck out his hand to Shizen lazily and said, "I'm sorry, Shizen. Forgive me and let this be a lesson for me not to question complete strangers in the Soul Society." He said it with an almost invisible sarcastic tone, and he had a slight twinkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:45 pm

"Sorry, Shizen. I am Captain Commander of the Gotei 13, Apocalypse Muruzaki. I've reigned over the Court Guard Squads for almost 1000 years. And yet, in all that time, I've not met a lieutenant with as little respect as Yuujin, here." He snickered to himself at his wonderful joke. He caught that silly sarcastic tone of his very easily. "But, man, I've been bored lately. So, Shizen, It seems there's a man on Earth, in karakura town, who can shoot lightning from his fists, and is trying to recruit any special humans such as yourself, I would like you to pledge to me that you won't join him in his evil reign.."
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Shizen ignored the offered hand by the boy and addressed Apocalypses question "I was unaware of other humans in my town with abilities like me.." he then grew silent and thought about it, he continued "What kind of evil is he doing? And what will be my consequences if I do join him?" he knew he was being awfully brave talking like this but he wanted to know which side would give him the better offer, and what kind of evil was being done so he could see if it was against nature.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Yuujin looked up at the Captain, than at Shizen. He shrugged and moved out of Apocalypse's way so they can view each other full on. He didn't want to get in the middle of a conversation like this. He scratched the back of his arm and watched the CC finish his question to Shizen, and watched the special human retaliate with a question of his own. Yuujin looked around and answered Shizens aloud thought, "I've heard of many like you, and all your powers are unique. It's quite cool when the person isn't going for an evil cause." He looked at Shizen, than turned to the Commander, to see what he was going to say to the HUman.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:04 pm

"There are few humans like you, you're very rare, and are just scattered across Earth... I know of 3 in your town, including you. This one, The one I am speaking of, Is as strong as I am, we would tie in a one on one. Either way, I sighted a rogue shinigami, I went after him, and lightning boy defended him, saying I was not to attack him. He's with the rogue shinigami, and rogue shinigami... well... they're never up to anything good" Apocalypse sighed after this paragraph worth of words before shrugging his shoulders. "If you do join him, I may have to put you down, along with all the other rogues."
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:05 am

Shizen nodded, he wasnt threatened by the man even though he knew he could kill him. He said to him "Ill have to meet him and hear his side, but as of now consider me a neutral party in your fight." he adjusted his pose and now had his arms straight down by his side as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:11 am

Yuujin smiled and tapped the side of his head with his index finger. "Smart Prodigy you got here, Captain Commander Sir." he said to Apocalypse. He surveyed the human through the corner of his eye, trying to find any weakness in his posture or how he stood. There was none he could find. The man stood tall, and he looked sbout ready to kill someone to Yuujin. But he also had that softness to him. Yuujins thoughts slowly wandered to if there was any place ge could get some Bud Light. He stretched and stood there, silent.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:23 am

"Neutral party?" Apocalypse snickered to himself, before giggling under his breath madly. "NEUTRAL PARTY?! I helped you gain your abilities, kid. I am protecting you from the dangers of the outside world. Fulmine is out there being tainted by the ideas of Lucas Fontaine! LUCAS FONTAINE! That corrupt bastart of an ex-captain. If you join them... I'll consider it treason. You will never be welcomed back her again, and will be treated as an enemy to the soul society. Sorry for being so harsh, but that's how it is. Join the criminals, and you'll be considered one." Apocalypse was breathing heavily, he seemed genuinely angry about Shizen's comment. After all that Apoc had done for him, and he was considering joining the enemy. It was disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:28 am

Shizen didnt even flinch as Apocalypse yelled to his face, he responded in a calm voice "You realise if I join you it is a form of treason as well, im human, if a person working with this..fontain guy, is a human, im betraying my own race. Now dont get me wrong I thank you for what you've done for me thus far but as of now I will say this, I am a neutral party." he crossed his arms and looked dead into apocalypse's eyes showing his seriousness in the situation waiting to see how he would respond.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:38 am

Yuujin recoiled a bit as the Caltain yelled. He had rarely seen the man out of his calm, cool, collected state. And it was scary when he wasnt. He could do hella lotta things more when he was pissed than when he was normal. Yuujin stepped forward cautiouslu, standing in between them. He stuck out his hands to either side of him, so both his finger tips were gently touching their chests, he said, "Look, friends, inthink we can mamagethis conversation without yelling or arguements. Correct, Sir and Shizen?" He asked, looking at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:40 am

The second that Yuujin's finger even brushed Apocalypse, he would feel a burn rush through his entire body like his insides were just lit on fire, but it would dissapear if he removed his finger. Apocalypse glared at Shizen. "Humans don't work with humans. Look at the world, countries fight countries with guns, blades, and explosives.. Humans fight humans all the time, just as Shinigami fight shinigami all the time. Join our faction, Shizen. I will teach you how to be a true warrior... personally."
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:47 am

Shizen, still having his initial stage released, would grow his hand 6 times its size and grab the boys hand squeezing with all his power. He would then say "I dont like to be touched.." he then turned his attention to apocalypse and thought about what he said, he was very much right, and training would be very good for him. He said "That is a very tempting offer.." he stood still crushing the boys hand thinking of the offer.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:54 am

Why did he even get in the middle of this? Both sides apparently wanted to fight. Yuujin took his hand away from Apocs body quickly, feeling the burn. He shook it, than felt a weight pushing at his arm. He turned to see Shizen squeezing it. He had to admit, it did hurt, but Yuujin forced himself to remain emotionless. He stared at Shizen and said in a slightly irritated voice, "Shizen. Let go of my hand, please, i am going to need it if i am to serve your teacher." he emphasized the last words. Yuujin ignored the pressure on his arm, tge intense seaweed wrap would not faze him.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:01 am

"You could become a powerful, and honored warrior of Soul Society, praised by others. Just think of what you could do. I'll even help you advance that power of yours to... the hyper stage. All you have to do, is help me defeat those two. Simple. Oh, and release Yuujin's hand." He was very diplomatic, and had a very tempting and charismatic tone to his voice and face. This would be beyond temptation..
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:07 am

Shizen looked at the boy whos hand he had with a straight face and then let go and said "Sorry..." he shrunk his hand back to normal and got an intrigued look on his face and said "Theres even more power than this..." he looked down at his hand and grew it slightly. This offer he was giving him was almost too good to pass up, he'd just have to put a cherry on top and he'd be sold.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:13 am

Yuujin rubbed and stretched his fingers out as he muttered a 'Thank you'. He felt around his fingers and palm, no damage. He settled down and looked at Shizens fascination with more power. He couldnt help but smile at the childs lust for greater power. Well, thats what Yuujin wanted, but his wants were different than that of a humans. He rested his hands by his side and took slow, deep breaths. " It is kind of like how us Soul Reapers have Bankai." he said than looked up at the CC. "Have you told him of the different stages we can perform, also?"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:21 am

Apocalypse sighed, before slapping his forehead with his palm. "Yuujin, shut up! He doesn't know anything about anything yet, and you're giving him information he doesn't need to know quiet yet." Apocalypse pushed Yuujin aside before stepping up to Shizen, placing his hand on his shoulder, he threw him another smile. "Your loyalty is all you have to trade in exchange for knowledge beyond your wildest dreams, power beyond anything you couldn've imagined. As well as the affection of a sensei, who has never taught anyone before, and will never teach anyone again. Shizen, if you pass up this order, everyone will look at you as nothing but a nut."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day(Open)   A New Day(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Day(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next