Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Schoolwork or Bust (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Schoolwork or Bust (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Schoolwork or Bust (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Schoolwork or Bust (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Schoolwork or Bust (Open)   Schoolwork or Bust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Yuujin groaned, this gigai of his was really beginning to bug him. It was useless. He wasn't as strong as normal in it, and that was pretty much the biggest fault in it. Yuujin walked around awkwardly. His green eyes rested on a single spot he wanted to be; The schoolyard. A light wind blew across the path the Shinigami Lt. walked towards it. He eyed the building that hung maliciously over the fields, casting a never ending shadow over them. He focused on two fields only; The Soccer field, and the Basketball court.

His dark purple polo waved a bit as the breeze tore at it, but his faded blue jeans showed no sign of realizing that there was wind to be sweeping it away. Yuujin finally reached the empty field, and spotted the soccer ball, hanging inside one of the two net's opposite of each other. He reached for it, and set it gently on the ground. His eyes darting to all sides, making sure he was alone, he pulled the ball towards him and kicked it upwards, beginning to do a few juggles. He than dribbled around the field with it, and did a rainbow kick over his head to the front of him. He grinned, and his single ear-piercing glinted in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Schoolwork or Bust (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Schoolwork or Bust (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Schoolwork or Bust (Open)   Schoolwork or Bust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Jojo, relitively young as a shinigami but well past genious, was in her own gigai. She hereself wasn't one to hang around bored out of her mind but noting the increments of spiritual pressure she would ideally follow it. She herself was happy to know someone was near and that would help her out immensely. Now the time to see who it was, and noting the preassure she knew it to be shinigami. She would travel by foot to notice the school yard, one she saw briefly one time in the past, as she entered the school yard to see a young man practicing his soccer skills. She would hold two kendo blades in each of her hands as she would stroll on into the soccer field as she used her cherry voice, "Hello there! I am Jojo, with whom do I have the pleasure of adressing?" She hid her spiritual preassure well enough and with that it would take an officer of at least Leutenant to figure it out as it were after all a test to know whom this person was.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolwork or Bust (Open)   Schoolwork or Bust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Yuujins eyes flashed as he turned his head, spotting the lady walking towards him. She didn't seem a big of a threat, and she wasn't that bad looking, either. He took a quick glance at her, and stopped the soccer ball from continuing on it's roll down the field. He stared at the lady, silent, and felt her masking her unusually strong spiritual pressure, something only people who were spiritually aware could do. He stared at her, trying to remember if he had seen her face in the academy before, but he couldn't remember. He narrowed his eyes at her, and asked,

"That's a good amount of spiritual pressure you must have there. Who are you?"

Yuujin asked. He was Liuteniant of Division 12, so he didn't really see many people, espiecally with bright red hair. That part was creeping him out a bit. He stared at her, and eyed the blades. If he had to escape, those might serve a bit of a problem, but he would still be able to manage a quick getaway. Despite the fact that this gigai didn't serve many positive qualities, it's fitness level and agility did have its uses.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolwork or Bust (Open)   Schoolwork or Bust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:51 pm

She would set one of the two kendo blades down on the ground and then look at you kindly now knowing you could sense her spiritual preassure. She noted that he didn't say his name as she would slightly tear away one layer of her kind voice, "I beleive I called myself Jojo. I also believe I asked for you name, so will you give it or no?" She had one intention and that was figuring out whom this person was, and since the bounts she met months ago had risen she didn't want to find the same situation to occur again. She twirled one of the blades in her right hand and did a simple color guard trick which had the blade fly in the air before landing in her hand again as it twirled some more. This demonstration was not unusual but also was one that many discouraged when using a real blade. She did wear a chinese dress but along with this was her red hair which was slightly shinier due to it being wet from the sprinklers on the fields outside the school.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolwork or Bust (Open)   Schoolwork or Bust (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:15 pm

"My name is Yuujin, captain of the 12th Division in the Soul Society."

The man stood up straight, though he had no feature of being old, truly he was older than many in the world. He was older than a few Shinigami, but still younger than some. His emerald eyes flashed, and for a moment, you might've been able to see a spark of wisdom, of an old mans adventures and troubles in the features forever captured in the body of a 16 year old. He stared at woman, his gaze sharpening, and unfazed by her moves. He wasn't going to flirt with this woman. He wanted to know answers, instead of her phone number.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolwork or Bust (Open)   Schoolwork or Bust (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:15 am

Jojo would smile after hearing the fact that he called himself a Captain. She would pull out a small pad and looked through some files and then smiled some more as she would look up at you, "I believe you are a Liuetenant. But I may be wrong." She would pierce you with her own gaze unleashing her own spiritual pressure that didn't really commit to murderous intent but a calm crushing weight that could squeze people's internal soul out of their own body if they were not accustomed to spiritual preassure. "I am Captain of Squad 4: Jojo Kaguya." She was calm and would lightly walk over to you as she kicked up the second blade on the ground to calmly land in the dirt beside you, "Wanna play?" She was still a fighter but that was from her years of the academy that she adorned the knowledge to fight perfectly with the use of using the oponent against their own self's.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolwork or Bust (Open)   Schoolwork or Bust (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:27 am

"Right, Liuetenant. My bad."

Yuujin said, scratching the back of his head. He stared at the girl, his gaze unflinching, despite her spiritual pressure as it came crashing down on him with stunning realization. He stared at her, his own pressure radiating strongly, but still no match to hers. He stared down at the sword, emotionless, and looked back up at her, before slowly picking up the sword and spinning it a couple times in his hand. He than got in a ready fighting stance. He felt that was enough said to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Schoolwork or Bust (Open)   Schoolwork or Bust (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:08 pm

She was happy he corrected himself and at the same time disappointed that he would call himself a captain. He was good enough to hold off her spiritual preassure while in a Gigai and through that she would happily help him out with a couple of easy talents. She would jump up lightly on her left foot as she was preping the gigai muscles. She too hated the gigai restrictions but in all actuallity it wasn't that different to her own body's restrictions. She would then stoop low in a stance with the sword horizantally behind her as her body leaned to the left with her right foot out stretched to the side as her left foot is crouched. Traditionally a samurai stance but now a lost art she was prepared for any encounter in all directions and unless this person decided to jump out of the gigai and shunpou to her she was ready for any conflict while eminating her reiatsu around her to pick up any sensory details she may have missed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schoolwork or Bust (Open)   Schoolwork or Bust (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schoolwork or Bust (Open)
Page 1 of 1