Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat) Empty
PostSubject: The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat)   The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:52 am

Yuujin groaned. He hated gigai. His stupid one wasn't flexible enough for his liking. He scratched his pierced ear (Left, of course) and continued walking through the empty street, kicking a rock in front of him. It was his turn for patrol, or something like that. Yuujin wasn't paying attention. He closed his eyes and let his spiritual pressure ripple in short, sweet pulses. He hopes for some interaction with someone. Maybe a hot Special human... That wouldn't be to bad. HIs brown straight hair blew in the wind, and his sleeveless F.C.Barcelona Jersey, he was wearing. He also wore a pair of cargo shorts, just because.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat)   The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:01 am

Jojo would be walking comfortably in her gigai as her clothing was just the odd mixture, much like her personality, as she would have her eyes looking about the area as she would walk about and sigh. "Another boring day hm?" Then she felt the pulses of a spiritual preasure as she would minimize hers to one percent (That of a regualar human soul) as she would then travel towards it and then before arriving she would inconspicualously walk out into that lonely street facing your back as she called out, "Hey are you lost?"

Jojo in gigai:
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat)   The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Yuujin looked up boredly, hearing a voice he predicted was towards him. What he wasnt counting on who it was. It was a chick! And not just any chick, a hot one! His eyes darted quickly from side to side. He smiled warmly and said "No, im not lost, sweet cheecks. But are you? I believe Heaven is thattaway." he flirted, pointing across the street. He wondered how she saw him, or why she even was talking to him, but pushed the thoughts inside. Babes didnt aproach him to often.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat)   The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Jojo would look at him then look at the direction he pointed that was supposedly heaven and then looked back at him as she smiled demonicly as it could be seen in her eyes as she said, "Don't tell me you know the direction to the bar named Heavon. You look mildly underage." She would then look him in the eyes as she would then walk closer towards you as she would then smirk and say, "Say another flirting comment and you best well sleep with one eye open."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat)   The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Escape! (OOC:Open:Non-Combat)
Page 1 of 1