Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sanguine, Altair(DONE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair Sanguine
Vizard Commander
Altair Sanguine

Sanguine, Altair(DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Sanguine, Altair(DONE)   Sanguine, Altair(DONE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Name:Altair Sanguine

Ex-Division: 2nd

Appearance: The image I have on right now : P

Personality: Altair is the calm, cool, and collected sort of being. He doesn't respond well to when people give him orders, and he doesn't like giving them unless the situation is urgent. He will usually ask his subordinates to do something, if he thinks it in their best interest. Factions don't work well with him and if he had a choice, it'd be him against the world.

Likes: Altair enjoys sunsets and long walks on the beach He loves to lay the day away thinking of fond memories, or planning to visit his friends or family. Contrary to his personality, he loves watching shows with generals screaming orders at young cadets.(Makes him feel better that he isn't like that.)

Dislikes: He hates giving and taking orders which is why he defected to being a vizard. And when he became the leader of such, he decided that ordering people around wouldn't help their motivation at all.

Specialties: He is a great cook, fluent in italian,spanish, and english; And is gifted in the art of using many different forms of cero.

History: Not many know the origin of Altair, he forgets it himself. He does not remember anything about his human life, only that his death was caused by a hollow. He was found by a young captain as he was still a spirit, and taken to the Seireitei for a promising potential. He went to the shinigami academy not knowing exactly what was expected of him or what a soul reaper actually was. It was terrible to say the least, and he was bottom of his class for more than fourty years. Time seemed so slow then.

But eventually as he grew, he learned the ways of the shinigami. Taught by the very same captain who had brought him to the soul society. He mastered his zanpakuto's shikai and base form quicker than his peers while under the strict tutelage of his master. He trained endlessly every day and night, sleeping and eating little as part of training. He grew strong, his spiritual pressure becoming much higher than the other's.

After he graduated he became Lieutenant of second squad. He relished in the position until it came to pass that he would need to master bankai before officially accepting his position. Try as he might though, he couldn't seem to get the hang of it. Nothing helped, and nothing worked. His master took him with on a mission to Karakura town to investigate a large amount of hollow presence. He assured his master he was up to the task, begging to go..And finally his master gave in.

During the mission they found a large hollow nest, where the hollows corrupted or devoured the newly risen souls of the dead, using them to become more powerful. In the midst of the heated battle, the captain fell, with a mortal wound. As he was reduced to spirit particles, altair's blood boiled, and he unleashed his powerful bankai..Chimera(His Zanpakuto) reached its full potential erupting with an azure haze of spiritual pressure, becoming two blades..The kitana and Katana. After slaying the beasts, Altair fell unconscious, when he awoke there was an older gentleman standing over him.

The man spoke of how he had found Altair, and offered to help him control his anger. The man stated he was what some called a vizard, and was the only one that was around at that point. Altair accepted the offer, and the two began to train. Altair was put inside a powerful barrier, and the old man sent him inside himself to face his "inner hollow". Altair hollowfied on the outside, struggling to break free of the barrier while inside his head, he battled someone who knew every move he would make and had the same weapons as he did. It took four long days before Altair bested the other him and became a vizard..After approximately twenty-four hundred years, he grew more powerful, taking his place as the leader of the vizards.

Sample Chapter: (Taken from my character on a naruto site I need to get to work so I'm in a rush x..x)A kunai whistled through the air, stabbing into the ground near his right foot, barely missing his pink toe. With a look of indifference, he stared silently at the three before him. Waterfall Mercenaries. Bulky, tall, and clothed in garments to conceal their faces(most would describe as shawls), as well as skin tight thermal gear and jounin vests. The middle one shouldered a thin, razor-like greatsword, while the other two simply held katana. The three glared at Sairento, not a word needed be said: they were out for his blood.

The two holding katana charged him, brandishing their weapons in a manner to strike high and low. Making quick handsigns, Sairento willed a mist around the area, becoming almost pearlescent..Though too dense to see through. The two struck blindly at where he stood, hoping to hit their mark, only hitting air. Sairento had moved back two or three paces, and he now pulled out a kunai, holding it at the ready.

At a moment's notice, he pushed forward, his kunai stabbing through the mist, piercing into the vest of one katana-wielder. It punctured the vest, following through to skin, the into bone. The rib bone protecting the heart just behind the chest muscle cracked, before giving way to the sharp edge of the ninja weapon. Within second the kunai tip pierced the aorta of the first ninja's heart, causing major internal bleeding and after the kunai pulled out, the blood flowed like a small river from the man's chest.

Without wasting time Sairento grabbed the dying ninja's arm with his free hand, swinging it and the katana with all his might to the other male's neck. There was a small "shing" as the blade cut through skin, muscle tissue, bone, then muscle and skin again..severing the ninja's head from his body. Blood spurted like a fountain and sairento released the arm of the first, his mist dissipating to nothing as the two bodies fell to the ground. The head rolled to the feet of the leader.

A small laugh came from the leader then as he moved as a blur to Sairento, swinging the mighty sword. With barely anytime to think, he fell back, kicking himself to a flip, then sliding away on the soles of his sandals. Too close. Standing tall again, the enemy ninja jumped into the air, bringing all his weight down into the sword in a downward slash. Just as Sairento was standing!

Sairento had no time to react save for the sidestep he attempted, groaning in pain as he felt the cold steel. He was hit, a large gash with blood oozing formed on his jaw, down his neck and onto his chest. He was lucky that was the only wound he recieved, and he jumped back, landing a good ten feet from the enemy. The other ninja just cackled, pulling down his shawl, to lick the blood from his blade.

Time stood still as the two faced each other, the wind blowing a soft breeze and moving a dust cloud along. When the dust cloud dissipated into thin air, the two leaped at each other, the enemy swinging his sword, and Sairento thrusting his kunai. They landed, backs to each other, on one knee silent for just seconds. A rip came down Sairento pant leg, but no cut as yet seen. The other ninja grinned, thinking his battle won, before his eyes widened..From the left side of his throat, his jugular spat blood like a hose, and he fell facefirst into the ground. He would be dead in minutes, and Sairento smiled knowing this. He stood, grabbing the large blade as a prize, naming it "Kyokan Kamisori". Leaving the bodies to the wolves, sairento continued to town for bandages on his wound.

Last edited by Altair Sanguine on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-ss.rpg-board.net
Altair Sanguine
Vizard Commander
Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine, Altair(DONE)   Sanguine, Altair(DONE) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:58 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-ss.rpg-board.net
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Sanguine, Altair(DONE) Left_bar_bleue100/100Sanguine, Altair(DONE) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine, Altair(DONE)   Sanguine, Altair(DONE) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:00 am

Alright, Everything looks good. I know you don't exactly remember giving me Moderator Powers before, but when me, Apocalypse, and Fullmine tried bringing this site back while you were absent, they gave me Moderator Powers to help out. Feel free to take them away as you choose. Anywho;

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanguine, Altair(DONE)   Sanguine, Altair(DONE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanguine, Altair(DONE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: