Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

URGENT! (Everyone Please Read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair Sanguine
Vizard Commander
Altair Sanguine

URGENT! (Everyone Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: URGENT! (Everyone Please Read)   URGENT! (Everyone Please Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 pm

I notice that this site is dead, so anyone that still gets on who can be active and help...Admin and mod spots open. Lets get it started! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-ss.rpg-board.net
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
URGENT! (Everyone Please Read) Left_bar_bleue100/100URGENT! (Everyone Please Read) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! (Everyone Please Read)   URGENT! (Everyone Please Read) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:39 pm

I'll personally try as much as I can to help this site out. I'm already trying to call new members over to bring this site back to it's former activity.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine
Vizard Commander
Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! (Everyone Please Read)   URGENT! (Everyone Please Read) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:19 am

Yes and I appreciate that my good sir. I just need to remember how to work my site XD
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-ss.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT! (Everyone Please Read)   URGENT! (Everyone Please Read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT! (Everyone Please Read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Introductions/Farewells/Activity Checks :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: