Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:40 am

It was a sunny day in Karakura town and the inhabitants went about their daily business all was happy in this small slice of society except the white haired boy hovering in the park above one of the trees.
He had been one of the first to notice, the high spiritual aura that seemed to cloud the town he was surprised the shinigami had yet to notice how special this town was.
Then again.
They were only Shinigami.
The humans that could see him were the ones with a high reiatsu and he knew they could see him just from the glances they made his way but strangely today, their had yet to have been any stares, looks, or glances it was as if the entire towns's spiritually enhanced population was, well, absent.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:49 am

Ful was bored, his injuries from his little sky diving incident were completely healed up after a few weeks of painful recovery and now he needed something to do. He was sitting in the park and smoking when he looked into the sky to see a kid standing in the air high up above. "Oh god damn it not again, why can't I have a normal day..." He waved for the kid to try and get his attention, he figured that if he could see the little guy he may as well talk to him and try to figure out what was happening to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:53 am

Lucas gazed out around the park a flash of movement caught his eye from below and he glanced down a man was sitting on a park bench smoking whilst trying to catch his attention, but that was not all his reiatsu was not normal it fluctuated more then other humans this. . . human? was somehow special.
He landed on the bench next to the human he took a note of the horns? sticking out of the mans hair.
"Hello I am Lucas Fontaine" he greeted the man with an outstreched hand.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:58 am

The kid cam down and stretched his hand out, Ful returned the gesture and with a firm single shake released the hand. "Fulmine Tuono, nice to meet you special one." He offered the kid both a ciggy and a spot on the bench next to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:01 am

Lucas sat but shook his head "I don't smoke" he seemed to pick his words as he said "Who are you human, your not like others I have seen or have seen me" This man was interesting he seemed to not care about the gap between the physical and spiritual plain, perhaps he would become worthy ally but first, he would have to test this man out.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:08 am

He replaced the refused cigarette to the carton and tucked it away into the folds of his brown cow hide trench coat. He took a long drag on his smoke as he listened to the kid, seems he was right about this being another one that only he and a select few others could see, it also confirmed that others like himself were out there. "I'm a cattle rancher from backwoods Italy, nothing more. However you are the third person to seem to think I'm something more so I'm curious about this situation. If you have any information on this whole spiritual world deal tell me, preferably knowledge about the Gotei 13 since they have come into contact with me." He looked at the clouds above as he spoke and seemed to not really care about the situation or any power he might have, this was truly a man of odd nature.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:12 am

The man had mentioned the Gotei Thirteen an Image seemed to stir in his mind of a council of men looking down at him he tried to focus but the image scattered "The Gotei Thirteen are trouble, all they've brought me is a broken memory and a trip down exile lane" he stopped as if hesitant to continue "Whatever they've offered you is probably for their own personal gain" he pulled out his Zankaputo an ornate blade still sheathed in it's scabbard "I was a shinigami once, but that was a long time ago"
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:18 am

Interested at the mention of former standing as a soul reaper Fulmine turned to actually face the kid, "I have been offered nothing by these shinigami, they noticed that I had some kind of power then just walked off to leave me thinking about it. So then, you have information for me on other subjects perhaps? Like these demons that keep popping up and attacking me." He continued to puff on his ciggy as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:25 am

"Those. . . Demons are called Hollow, they exist for one purpose only and that is their primal urge to feed on spirits" he took a deep breath "When a person's inner purpose suceeds death, they return as spirits, these spirits have a set amount of time, indicated by their chain before they transform" He pointed to his zankaputo "Shinigami act as the gatekeepers to the other side, Seireitei or the court of pure souls" he drew his sword "and this is a soul slayer"
The boy stood "I hope your faster then you look my friend" without another word he slashed downward at the man.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:28 am

He moved quickly and with a random burst of his extreme spiritual pressure gained the strength the clear the blade so that only his jacket sleeve was torn, "I swear, thats the second time this things has been ripped since I moved here." He looked back from his jacket to this kid with a look in his eyes that would strike fear into satan himself, "Testing me eh? I might not understand this power but I understand enough that it appears in life threatening situations." He turned his left palm face up and grabbed the wrist with his right hand, suddenly sparks of lightning were crackling in the upturned hand slowly at first but then almost instantly turning into a small storm ranging around one hundred thousand volts, the sheer heat and power of the electricity singed the wood of the bench and released a foul smell as his jacket caught it's taste of the power. "I'd rather not hurt you, you seem like a nice kid but trust me when I say this. Former mafioso will never give a second thought about taking a life no matter how young it is." He released his wrist and turned it so that the five tips of his fingers pointed at the opposing male's forehead, his eyes were hard and ready to fight whether he wanted to or not and the experience from all his past years of combat surfaced in the two pupils of endless black. This however lasted only about ten to fifteen seconds before his face softened and he let his hand fall to his side, the electricity fizzled out and a grin plastered itself across his face, "however, another thing I learned in the family is that when something is valuable it should not be broken. I think I passed your little test by not dying just now so how about we return to discussing these hollows that plague my life eh?" He placed his hands in his pockets and went back to smoking his cig, waiting with interested eyes to see the results of his entrance exam into the society of spiritual beings.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:17 am

Lucas smiled. He actually smiled. Why shouldn't he? He liked this man, he liked him alot he had passed with flying colors! He sheathed his blade "Your power is amusing and strong as well I shall answer your questions" he sat back down "Hollow are feral they don't think they don't converse they just feed" he remembered that image in his mind of the man with boots and the crooked expression garbed in white but human all the same. "Some do think, but only the strongest, all the rest are mindless" Lucas gestured to the spirit walking passed them obviously oblivious to the two men watching him pass "Hollow hunt for the strongest spirits, thats what attracts them and when they find the strongest spirits they go into a feeding frenzy"A wail echoed through the air it seemed to cut the air the spirit in front of them looked about frantically "your burst of energy right now has just attracted. . . " he listened again "about ten hollow?" he looked at the man "I suppose we should save him, no?"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:22 pm

"Hollow will be the least you have to worry about, Lucas." spoke a voice, but the source wasn't quite visible yet. A man walked out from a building across the street from the two. He was in a gigai, but the appearance was still that of the Captain Commander. A face Lucas would know well. "You betrayed us Lucas. And from what I've heard, you've had some misunderstandings." He scowled at him after finishing this speech.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:38 am

Hollow were mindless hunters of human kind alive and dead alike, this told him all he needed to know regardless of if they were intelligent or not. He would be sure to strike down any hollow he came across to ensure a little safety in the world. He realized the increase in pressure around the area and the soul of the man cowering at the coming attack force, he nodded that they should help when the voice of the other man came through the air waves, he recognized the voice from a few weeks ago as that of the man who called himself a commander, Ful however called him the king of cosplay. "Hey there cosplay king, we're kinda busy right now with hollows on the way so if you plan to run away like you did last time go on and do so now." He turned away from the two other men and started cracking his knuckles and tugging at his gloves.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:03 am

Lucas seemed to bristle at the voice of that man "Captain Commander" he smiled showing his teeth a thing that he hardly ever did "I see you have found me. . . however, I have also found your latest. . .pet" In a blinding flash Lucas had drawn his Zankaputo and his reiatsu had spiked consideralbly "A Vaizard knows who betrayed him you and the central 46" he seemed to spit the words out as if they tasted foul "I remember your face well Captain Commander. . . you walked out on me" Lucas flash stepped suddenly hovering above the trees that surrounded the park "The whole of Seireitei walked out on me" He looked at the human who was obviously preparing to fight the coming hollow "I'm afraid the spike in my reiatsu right now might've-" there was a earthshattering scream bigger then the hollows and more terrible suddenly in the middle of the park two white hands seemed to be preparing from almost nowhere ripping a gap between the worlds "caused a menos to appear, I'm sorry my friend but with the Captain Commander here I have to leave" In turned his reiatsu fell and he was gone flashstepping across the canopy of trees.

/Exit

Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:27 am

As soon as Lucas' Reiatsu spiked, The commander left his gigai and spiked his reiatsu to a level that Lucas could never even believe. And this was only about 60%. The air seemed to be like bricks around Lucas, nearly paralyzing him unless he somehow challenged it with even more Reiatsu. "I don't think you're running away from me, this time." He grew a sinister smirk as the menos grew from the ground. The commander, while maintaining this immense spirit pressure in the air, flash stepped above the menos, burying his sword to the hilt in the top of it's head, before it even halfway immerged. The menos would then let out a high pitched shriek before sinking back into its hole in defeat. The captain commander re-appeared in front of Lucas. "So, let's see what you learned without the ways of the Gotei 13.." The captain commander slowly unsheathed his sword. "And before you fall to your knees and cry, I don't plan to kill you.." He laughed, twistedly. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:24 pm

This was getting out of hand and the stress of the situation was catching up with the Italian man as he stood there watching it all play out, so far since he had moved here only a few of these spiritual beings had appeared before him but Lucas had been the only one that was willing to help him understand what was happening so he felt a drive to protect him from this captain commander person that had done nothing but run away at the last mention of these hollow demons and left him to fend for himself. He looked into the sky as his face twisted into a fit of rage, his eyes glassed over so that there was almost no color left at all. "You there, cosplay king, leave that child alone before I make you." he was pissed off and without his knowledge his spiritual pressure leaked out in proportion to match the captain commander's which would hold him down enough to buy time for Lucas to get away.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:09 am

Lucas was slightly bemused at the fact the captain commander wanted to fight him, had he not heard of the abilities of his Zankaputo? He toyed with the idea of killing the Captain Commander in cold blood in front of his new found human friend.

But he thought better of it.

He drew his Zankaputo "Fullmine I hope to god your strong enough to help me with this one, I'd rather not waste my power on someone so. . . insignificant" he spat on the ground.
"Haries let us dance the art of battle" he placed an arm behind his back and twirled his sealed Zankaputo in his hand "Come get me if you think your hard enough" he said to the CC and struck out at him.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:12 am

The captain commander had originally came here simply to talk to Lucas, but he didn't like the summoning of the menos and then the fleeing part. That made him angry. As Lucas struck out at him, he had forgotten.. he was in a gigai. He popped out the back of the Gigai as Lucas' strike was about to hit him, probably just tearing his gigai in two. He drew his sword slowly as he spoke. "Now, Lucas. I haven't come here to fight you. Just to talk, but you attempted to stick me and the human with a menos and run, and that just wasn't right. I still have some things to discuss. But you aren't making it too easy. Now let's be mature about this and talk..." He seriously simply needed to talk, if this fight could be avoided, it would be. "Now, now. Nice and easy." Apocalypse threw on his warming smile, and charismatic tone to stick with his voice. Hopefully, this might convince Lucas to let him have a chance to speak.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Fulmine was relieved but he didn't let a single shred of that betray his serious expression, his white milky eyes fixed on both the captain commander and the other kid as he walked over to the pair, his spiritual output flattening the grass and plant life against the ground as he walked by. "If you wish to speak then speak, I don't need my information troves killing each other before I understand what I am. And if you try anything but talking..." His left hand was encased in electricity and his clenched fist was throw out to punch a tree several feet thick, the lightning was shot out through his knuckles like a shotgun and it blasted away a good half of the entire trunk. "..well lets just cross that bridge as it comes up."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:41 am

Lucas stopped dead still. The Captain Commander wanted to talk, why not? He hadn't had a converstation with a Shinigami in a while. Lucas couldn't help being annoyed to him the Captain Commanders personality was annoying at the least.
With Zankaputo in hand and a hairsbreadth away from the captain commanders face he said.

"Speak well Captain Commander. It could be the last words you ever say"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:47 am

Apocalypse raised his left hand, gently nudging the sword away with the back of his hand. He sighed and spoke to Lucas. "Lucas, You're a good kid, really, and you sure have grown strong! It's sad to see you like this. I have to warn you, there's a war brewing, and you as a rogue will end up being nothing but bad. I would hate to see you perish. I would just like to let you know, You are welcome back to the soul society as an honored guest at any point in time. I'll pull some strings, and get the exile removed. It'll be easy. Even if you aren't prepared to fight with us yet again, we still offer you housing, care, and food. I no longer have any thing against you. What do you say Lucas? Truce?" Apocalypse smiled a friendly, yet brotherly smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:55 am

He was not needed for now though he felt a need to protect the younger looking one in case something turned foul so he remained standing there with strands of natural electricity spraying off the inside of his palms, he was not wanting to fight either of these men since they could offer him a surplus about information concerning his identity so there he stood watching with precise care to the body language of the males.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:02 am

Lucas clicked his tongue thinking for a second "I will offer a truce but let it be known if I'm challenged by any of your shinigami I will destroy them no matter their cause" he sheathed his blade "My memory is scattered and my history is destroyed" he took a deep breath "The Central 46 will never let me return to Soul Society however when you require me for war I will join you"
He turned to Fullmine "Noting your power your stronger then any captain of Seireitei I've seen you would do well leading the Humans if this war the Captain Commander speaks of comes to pass"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:42 am

"I have already recorded him as human leader in the soul society archives. And, Lucas, you can return to Soul Society. I'll convince the central 46 to execute marshal law due to possible war, and you can return. It's simple. Would you like to come back, when this has been accomplished?" He smiled to Lucas, it was great to have him as an ally again. "And let me just say, glad to have you back, Lucas."
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:03 pm

He looked around and seemed to pick up on the fact that things had calmed down. He also picked up that he would not be needed any further for the time being and he was tired, "Lucas, if you wish to speak to me look around there." He pointed with a single finger toward the skyline of karakura city, "I need to rest so I'll join with you two at a later date, addio." He stuck his hands into his pockets and walked off calmly as if nothing other than a normal conversation had just occurred.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)   New Friends, New Enemies. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Friends, New Enemies. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next