Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- Left_bar_bleue100/100Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- Empty
PostSubject: Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard-   Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:13 am

Name: Lucas Fontaine
Ex-Division: 2
Appearance:
Height & Weight 159 Cm 55 Kg

Hair & Eye Colour
Lucas’s hair is white and unkempt his eyes are filled with compassion but this can be mistaken for bloodlust as his eyes are red.
Noticable Difference
Spoiler:
Sometime he wears a red top covered by a black overcoat his jeans are also black. It is also to be noted that on his right hand Lucas wears a silver bangle with the inscription Carpe Diem or Seize the Day inscripted on it. Gender: MalePersonality:Lucas is a carefree yet focussed man who can keep to any task at hand and continue remaining focused he has been known to change his views of people with the simple phrase of someone calling him a child.To Lucas everything is a work of art, ready to be painted, or in this case carved.He sees other Shinigami as his equals yet not they do not know the terror he went through to obtain his mask and then he was thrown into exile.He also seems to be very indifferent to other Vaizard
[*] Reading: Lucas's favorite pasttime is sitting in a corner somewhere reading a book, his favorite authors are Shakespeare and Hans Christian Anderson. Lucas also can get very annoyed other people if they make him lose a point in a book he is reading.
[*] Art: Lucas sees everything as a work of art if it isn't it can only be this is most powerfully shown when he fights and comments on how the blood splatters the ground and how each blow made it's mark.
[*] Fighting: Lucas shares a passion for fighting with his Zankaputo they both enjoy a clever exchange of blows however Lucas has a dislike for people who fight with Kido he says they're cheating and attacking from a distance.
[*] His Zankaputo: Unlike most Shinigami And Vizard Lucas and Haries have equal personalities which balance each other out, they rarely have a problem with each other and if they do they sort it out quickly.

Dislikes
[*]People making fun of his lack of funny: Lucas can't help he isn't funny he promptly brings it up on introduction that his name is Lucas and he can't make a funny joke to save his life. People take this as a joke and don't realise how much they insult him when they say his jokes aren't funny.
[*] Hollow: All shinigami share a dislike for Hollow Lucas is no exception. Hollow's were the ones that killed his sister and so Hollows are the ones he wishes to seek justice of.
[*] People who don’t seek justice: Lucas cannot understand people who have no motive, no goal. Lucas's seeks justice for those he has lost and those he has yet to lose people without these things do not understand Lucas and so insult him.
[*]People who say he’s a child: Lucas might look like he's a child but to be honest he's a lot smarter then most of the older Shinigami And Vizard sure he died young who cares? Everyone ages slow in Soul Soceity it's not his fault![*] All forms of Kidou: Lucas hates Kido he sees it as cheating and so refused to learn anymore bar the basics.
[*] Water: Lucas hates water, or rather, Haries hates water the two are so in tune with each other that Lucus will no longer go near large bodies of water. Haries hate for water has become Lucas's but Harie agrees there is a time and a place to be dislike water and a time and a place to drink it for hydration. [/list][i]

Specialties: Lucas has the intensity of a dragon and the flames of spirit are ignited within his soul, he will never back down and he will never rise against a comrade.He fights for what's right and he will strike down the wrong.This is Lucas's Code of Justice.
#1 He who strikes down a man must pay for it in due course.
#2 He who watches from afar may not be harmed.

#3 He who wishes goodwill and takes what has been given will not feel the rage of he who wishes bad and takes what is not his.

#4 He who takes up his blade to heal but not to strike down will not fall to the purging fire.

#5 He who has a hole in his chest will be cleansed by the purging fire.

"Fate has but given me the cards I have been dealt, I was given a good life on Earth, a short one at that but I was loved and did love and now live again" Lucas Fontaine

Positive Traits
  • Indifference: Lucas cares for people’s views and morals he sees everyone equally and treats everyone indifferently he does not care for rank or seat or even power as long as people are seen as just and right he is happy.
  • Justice: Lucas’s sense of Justice is proud and true he will go out of his way to keep his sense of justice intact following his moral code and guidance by others.
  • Passion for the Fight: When Lucas fights he sees it as an artform, a way of life, a fire burning bright within his soul every strike he makes, every step he takes is all leading up to the final result, the grand portrait of the battle itsself.
  • Intelligence: Lucas in his spare time will occasionally grab himself a book go into a corner and read for times on end Lucas’s intelligence is surprsing for one who died so young.
  • Irrevocable War Cry: Lucas's war speeches are so uprising so uplifting that the weakest of Shinigami And Vizard will find themselves running to war with the inferno of spirit Lucas invokes within their eyes the only downside to this is that, well, he can't really take it back.

Negative Traits

• Bloodlust: When Lucas gets too into a fight and releases his Shikai form his nature changes he taunts the foe and dances around them as he strikes them down he enjoys the splatter of blood against his body, he enjoys the tortured screams and shallow echoes of the ones departed.Lucas in battle is a figure to be reckoned with.
  • Bad Jokes: Lucas has an unfortunate trait. He can’t make a funny joke. It’s not that he doesn’t want to, of course he wants to! And it’s not that he can’t make a joke, it’s just they aren’t very funny[
    *] Too Mature: Some Shinigami use to think that Lucas should enjoy what time he has because he died so young, Lucas however would rather fight a hollow or read a scientific book somewhere in piece.
  • Kidoless: Lucas cannot use Kido.

History:
Human Arc.Lucas's birth was said to be a blessing and a curse. He was brought into the world with the cost of his mothers life shocking his family and leaving his father to care for and look after his older sister.He grew up in a secluded environment other children making fun of his red eyes and white hair his sister, his only friend fed him and cared for him whilst his father was at work, working twelve hour shifts day and night alternatively.When he was thirteen he was diagnosed with a genetic disease from his mothers side which over the course of two years would end in his death. His family was distraught his father working longer and longer shifts to earn the money they oh so needed to survive and pay for Lucas's operations. Lucas had said for his father to stop, he saw how much his sickness burdened his family yet his father paid him no heed and continued working.Lucas's sister Tessa cared for Lucas over this time feeding and bathing him in an attempt to make his final years happy ones.It was on Lucas's fourteenth birthday that disaster hit. Lucas's father had been working for a straight seven days and had died finishing a report on mould. The shock was terrible on his sister who began taking on a gaunt haggard look, Lucas's only thoughts were that he had brought it on his family.The insurance claim on their father's death was enough paying for the operations and living costs but then on that fated day in the arms of his sister Lucas drew his last breath.Rukongai Arc: Lucas awoke to the sounds and smells of a new world. He also awoke to gang of children looking down at him "Who are you?" one of them sneered "Ah my name's Lucas" The boy grinned "look at this fellas he has a name and white hair!" the boy offered his hand and Lucas shakily took it and stood up "where am I?" Lucas asked as he followed the gang of boys down the street."Your in Rukongai! or Soul Society as it's commonly known Lukey Boy" Lucas looked blank "then what's that white wall over there for?" he pointed to the white wall that seemed to stretch endlessly in each direction in the distance "Oh that's Seireitei and I'm Joey by the way" Seireitei the thought was a different one.A new world where he wasn't sick and the kids didn't exclude him from their company, he could make a new start, a new life, a new home.Then Lucas's stomach rumbled the gang of children turned and looked at him in shock "your . . . your. . . hungry??" "Ah yeah isn't everybody" that was when the group of boys made a mad dash as far away from Lucas as they could in the other direction.So much for making a new start he thought."Don't worry about them" said a voice from behind a Lucas "They don't like anyone who can use Kido" Lucas turned to see a man with an odd beard which seemed to curl up from his chin and form a wig on his head "Kido?" The man nodded wisely "yeah Kido the demon arts as they call 'em" Lucas shook his head "why were they scared?" the man nodded wisely "only shinigami know dem demon arts, your best bet is t' head for that there wall"The man gave Lucas a sack of food and sent him on his way telling him that he would not suceed in Rukongai and so should head for the court of pure souls Seireitei in hopes of a better life.So once more Lucas's life took a change for the worst as for the next couple of months he trudged begrudginly through each of the districts, day by day approaching the great wall that was Seireitei along his way he met many people some who were feared by the fact he needed to eat other's acknowledging him as one of them and allowing him to eat with them at their tables.Along this time Lucas awoke one morning to a cane he thought some kind person had left it for him so his trek would be made easier so he picked it up, it wasn't untill a few days later that he actually took the time to look at it and realised it was rather ornate the dragon on it being made of silver not some shoddy replica.Adventually Lucas got to the east gate of Seireitei to be stared down by a guardian he looked up at the tall man "Ah hello" he said hesitantly the guardian of the gate then began laughing as he pulled up the gate and Lucas walked through after asking for directions to the spiritual arts academy the guardian released the gate and it shut and then he said "I swear the let any kid be a shinigami these days but him, he was the cake"Lucas trecked through seireitei looking at the buildings and how fine they were it was then that he met a shinigami who led him to the Spiritual Arts Academy where he began his instruction in Zanjutsu and demon magics.Shinigami ArcLucas was tutored endlessly in the arts of Zanjutsu and Kido but dropped Kido as soon as he could he disliked it and found remembering the spells were cumbersome. Lucas's teachers found him a natural user of the sword and soon tutored him in private classes to master his technique and fighting ability.He graduated with High Distinction being one of the youngest to ever graduate the Spiritual Arts Academy.It was then that he was accepted into the squads.The next few years are a distant blur in Lucas’s memory, he remembers coming in contact with an Arrancar and the faces of a few fellow Shinigami, but that is all. A prominent thing to point out as that somewhere in this timeframe Lucas escaped Soul Soceity and fled to the real world, now exiled.

Sample Chapter: “knowing the past is like knowing the present, Haries you should know that" said Lucas as he looked about the streets "It's well known that Hollow and Arrancar turn up in great numbers here" the rumbling calm voice of Haries flowed over Lucas's mind "Of course I do little one, you enjoy feeding my bloodlust don't you?"Lucas coughed "it's better then you taking it out on me in my dreams" the great dragon laughed and then they heard it that fated sound, the horrible cry of a hollow but this was not just one cry, it was echoed by another ten all about the same area."Aren't we lucky Haries eleven hollow lined up on the execution platform" Lucas commented as he shunpoed across the tops of roofs and ducking under poles and posts the bustling street swishing quietly past as Lucus's feet brought him across greater and great distances it was then that he stopped.Lucas gazed down at the eleven hollow all surrounding a single man, that man obviously could not see them but he could sense them "so it's true about this town, the residents can senses what they shouldn't" "The right should be reserved to us the most noble of shinigami""tell me again how am I noble?" "You carry the king of fire zankaputo of course you are noble little one!" "Right" Lucus jumped down and landed in front of the man blocking one of slashes that one of the hollows was making at the man with his cane he then in one fluent movement unsheathed the blade and slashed at the previously mentioned hollows mask killing him instantly.This caused the hollows to go into a frenzy jumping ragtaggely at Lucus who calmly shunpoed behind them and took out another "Hardly worth the challenge" said Haries pitilessly Lucas kept moving dodging between the hollows blows and weaving in between their legs "come on!" he taunted "try harder at the moment your not even worth the effort" this caused them to attack more vigourously in which Lucas responded in turn "and another one bites the dust" he said bitterly at two more hollow met their fates.The remaining hollow suddenly backed off and began running ragtaggely down the street climbing over each others bodies to get away from the person who had stopped them getting their prey "Tch, I hate it when they run" Lucus swung Haries across him in a arc and released a flaming wave which engulfed the hollow he then sheathed his blade and without a single glance at the human he had saved shunpoed onto the building and across the town back to spot in which he had came from.

Last edited by Bantu Thyme on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

PostSubject: Re: Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard-   Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:23 am

Might I first point out, that this profile is excellent. It was a long, enjoyable read. The only thing I noticed is that he is extremely young. You might raise that to about 500, unless you weren't a high ranking squad member beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- Left_bar_bleue100/100Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard-   Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 am

I am actually really glad you liked it and thanks for the tip I didn't know what to judge his age on Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard-   Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:56 am

Double Post D:

Anywho I was wondering can I be a rogue Vizard? Vaizard don't tend to be in organisations just concentrated groups of Likeminded individuals.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard-   Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:24 am

If you would like, I assume it would be fine.. Though I would ask my superiors; Fulmine, and Altair Sanguine. They will let you know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard-   Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:13 am

Well I've sent Altair a PM but tbh I can't see Lucas being part of any Major Organization beside being there to help.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard-   Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:21 am

Well, you'll recieve a reply when Altair drags his ass to the barn. So just be patient, I guess.
Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard-   Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:35 am

This character is captain- level. You know the terms.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard-   Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fontaine, Lucas -Vaizard-
Page 1 of 1