Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo Left_bar_bleue100/100Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo Empty
PostSubject: Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo   Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:35 am

Zanpakuto Name:Haries

Zanpakuto Spirit:

Haries Hellfire Dragon
Spoiler:
Haries is a magnificent being it radiates an aura of authority and is a presence to be feared. Haries takes every challenge Lucas faces with a calm air calmly telling Lucas everything that is not to be feared about the fight ahead, that is if Lucas already knows it. Haries is constantly looking for battle to feed his hunger for the fight this can reflect in Lucas when he enjoys a battle a bit too much.Haries refers to other fire Zankaputo as weak and childish sticks ready to be burned by his almighty flame that gapes from his jaw and runs down his spine.Sometimes during battle Haries will even speak through Lucas a loud booming voice which at times can completely amaze the foe leaving them in a state of shock or panic.Haries is a magestic flaming dragon with flaming hair and a ebony mask apon it's head with horns curled back. Its scales glimmer with a beutiful light and it's claws are as sharp as knives.Haries also seems to be rather selfish calling himself the dragon king he also has been known to pity those who run in battle and then kill them afterwards, after the fighting is done.
Family: Dragon/Defence

Sealed Appearance:
(
Spoiler:
The Katana is ornate with the join between the hilt and the blade it’s gold plated and lane down the side is golden coins the blade is sleek and reflects the light as an orange tinge.The Scabbard is made of Ebony and has the ornate picture of a goldren dragon flying over a land the top of this scabbard has a brown band wrapped around it so it can be held up on Maxwell’s uniform.

Release Phrase: Torch the Enemy Bind in Flame Haries

Shikai Appearance:
Spoiler:
Unlike many release forms, Haries stays exactly the same instead he grants Lucas what he calls dragon scale armor (a hard white armor which is unbreakable by normal means it usually requires a power level above Lucas. Lucas's strength is equal to a Captain so the Captain Commanders attacks could possibly break it. It is also possible to stack punishment for example a Lieutenant + Lieutenant= Could break Lucas's Armor) the armor appears on his hands, chest, and waist where it forms a belt it also appears on his legs in the form of pads set into each piece of armor is a special gem once called the fire ruby, if the light catches these gems in a certain way a hidden light explodes in the middle. Haries also gives him a scarf of flame the scarf of flame size changes depending on how much passion for the battle Lucas shows. The flames also flow down his back forming a sort of cape.

Shikai Abilities:
Name:Dragon Scale Armor
EffectBy wearing this armor Lucas can withstand extreme heat and punishment. Fire based attacks are reduced by 2/3 their original strength. All others are reduced by 1/3
[Cost/Limitations] Passive Ability absorbing flame attacks drains 5 Spiritual Reiatsu.

lBankai Release Phrase: Noble Requiem of the Dragon Coronation!
Bankai Appearance:
Spoiler:

Lucas opens the gateway to Haries's true power his white armor turns black and his Zankaputo triples in length losing it's crossguard it becomes a Halberd turning completely black.

Bankai Abilities:

Requiem of the Dragon King: -Ultimate Move-
Effect Five Flaming Dragons Spill from his blade and circle the foe for a post allowing escape if they can (If target is injured escape becomes impossible unless rescued in following person/persons posts) and then they close in burying the foe in a flaming tomb.
Cost/Limitations Costs 50 Reiatsu/Spiritual Energy to use

Black Dragon Armor:
Effect This armor is a lot stronger then normal white scale armor. All heat based attacks used on this armor are reduced by 80% and increase Lucas's Spiritual Energy by 1/4 whatever cost it took to use them. All other attacks are reduced to 1/2 their original power.
Cost/limitations Passive Ability. To convert heat based attacks it costs 5 reiatsu.

Last edited by Lucas Fontaine on Mon May 02, 2011 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo Left_bar_bleue100/100Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo   Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:50 am

Edited. Change to Pure Defence Zankaputo.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

PostSubject: Re: Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo   Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:14 am

• Im not sure if dragon needs to be listed under the family, if you can explain it enough I guess it can stay though.

• Shikai: pretty op for a primary release state in the level of power though the concept is fine. Basically here is what is needed, you claim it is nearly unbreakable by normal means so Ill need you to detail what level or kind of power is needed in order to overcome it. For the resistance, I'd say that for a shikai total and 2/3 resistance is a bit much but if you knock it down to 2/3 defense against fire and 1/3 against remaining families of abilities then we may be able to make it work.

• Dragon King: For a zanpakuto that is classified under the defense family this technique doesn't really seem to fit. just a thought there but you can try and explain it to me later.

• Black Armor: Since we will need to knock down the shikai down we will also need to knock this down, here are the figures in my head.

Fire Resistance: 4/5 (80%) resistance, in all fairness this would reduce pretty much and flame attack to mot being able to do more than first degree or less level burns on you which is pretty powerful

Non-Fire Resistance: 1/2 (50%) resistance

Fire Conversion: I'm thinking more like a fourth of the used reitsu can be converted since that is a powerful technique in itself

---------------------------------

Reply with answers to my questions and I'll look again
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo   Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:26 am

Haries is a dragon and dragons are associated with fire. Also since my bankai's ultimate move is fire and it's the only firebased move in Lucas's Arsenal it could be said that Lucas has kept the ability to make fire to help reduce the damage fire does to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo   Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haries: Lucas Fontaine's Zankaputo
Page 1 of 1