Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fontaine's Calling Card

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Fontaine's Calling Card Left_bar_bleue100/100Fontaine's Calling Card Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fontaine's Calling Card Empty
PostSubject: Fontaine's Calling Card   Fontaine's Calling Card I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:59 am

Invention Template

Invention Name: Calling Card

Invention Description:

A simple black card with a red eye on it when tilted in the light the eye seems to blink.

Abilities:

Instant Response:
Lucas gives this card to his friends or people he likes my burning the card Lucas is automatically teleported to whereever he is needed.
Note: If Lucas has been called it takes a post for him to materialise.Materialization cannot be interrupted.

Calling Card:
This card isn't called a Calling Card for nothing if one holds the card and says Shinigami's Bane Vaizard Rogue the holder will have a direct mental link with Fontaine for three posts.

Charge Duration:

Instantaneous.

Cool-down:

Can be used as many times as the owner likes untill the card is burned. Can only be used once per topic.

Note: Card is not avalible for purchase and only those Lucas trusts can be given the card.

Last edited by Lucas Fontaine on Sun May 01, 2011 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

PostSubject: Re: Fontaine's Calling Card   Fontaine's Calling Card I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:03 am

If it is burned it is permenantly gone? Therefore, it is only good for one summoning of Lucas?
Hrmm.. What happens if someone interrupts his materialization?
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Fontaine's Calling Card Left_bar_bleue100/100Fontaine's Calling Card Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fontaine's Calling Card   Fontaine's Calling Card I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:31 am

Fix'd
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

PostSubject: Re: Fontaine's Calling Card   Fontaine's Calling Card I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:45 pm

1000 soul coins.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Fontaine's Calling Card   Fontaine's Calling Card I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:27 am

Cool with me buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fontaine's Calling Card   Fontaine's Calling Card I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fontaine's Calling Card
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Shops :: Invention Shop-
Jump to: