Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unification(Fulmine)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

Unification(Fulmine) Empty
PostSubject: Unification(Fulmine)   Unification(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Apocalypse would walk along with Fulmine down the street... "Now, where to start... You're another one of those humans with spiritual pressure. Now, I have some explaining to do, I guess. In this world, there are two types of beings... Hollows, and Shinigami. Hollows feast upon the souls of those with spiritual pressure, and are drawn to it. When they consume someone with Spiritual pressure, Like yourself, they grow stronger, and you become one of them. Hollows, however, are rabid beasts with no brains left. They are called hollows because they are shells of their older selves, seeking to 'fill the void' by consuming spiritually aware humans, and the souls of the dead.. Then there are the Shinigami, such as myself. Shinigami come to Earth to protect special humans such as you, as well as the souls of humans wondering about. In the case of a hollow, we defeat them with our Zanpakuto, A.k.a. Our swords, but if it is just a dead human wondering around as a soul, then we purify them with our Zanpakuto. To do this, we place our hilts to their forehead. Either way, however, They go to the 'Rukongai', a district of the Soul Society. They live in peace there, without fear. The other district, is the Seiretei, where the shinigami such as myself reside. That's pretty much the basics. Of the spiritual world, However. In special cases such as this, Humans like you are born with special abilities locked away inside of them, and upon certain situations, they activate. I have another special human such as yourself back in Soul Society, who I taught to unlock and use his power at will." He began to breathe heavily after this neverending speech he just blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

PostSubject: Re: Unification(Fulmine)   Unification(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:39 am

He followed along at the man's side as the situation that had engulfed him came into his understanding at long last. He took out the smoke that was offered to him before and lit up, he was calmer now and ready to give some input to this conversation. "So then, special cases such as myself are apparently unexplainable at least for the current time and we are naturally thrown into the midst of a war between the soul reapers like yourself and these demon hollow creatures. Doesn't really seem fair in my mind but then again life isn't fair so I can take that in stride." He took a moment to take a long hard drag on his ciggy before going on, "And I am to believe you are the good guys from what you have said, however life is as I've said not fair so I can't go along with that quite yet since I don't believe either side in a war is good or evil as they are simply opposing poles of the same magnet or different faces of the same coin. Meaning they will never see the same way so it makes no sense to try and resolve it. No offense intended towards you and your kin but my upbringing prevents me from trusting anyone I was not born related to so I shall not be taking either side in your conflict." He stopped for a moment and looked at the clouds and letting out a short sigh before he lengthened his strides to catch up with the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Unification(Fulmine)   Unification(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:48 am

Apocalypse was glad that Fulmine grasped the basics quickly without a huge argument and denial. Much easier than Shizen. "Well, I wouldn't call it a war. Hollow, as I said, are tortured souls that have been put in despair, and go to the world and kill other innocent spirits by eating them, and turning them into hollows, but when they are killed, they return to the soul society as souls. We are not exterminating them, but rather purifying them. It's a simple process. However, there are those that we would be at war with. Those who challenge us, or throw the cycle off. Such as Lucas Fontaine, the Rogue Captain. He is an ex-shinigami who fused with a hollow, and we exiled him for it. He is angry now.. there are also those that are known as quincy. When they kill a hollow with their spirit bow, they obliterate them completely. This throws the balance off... There are also the bounts, who use dolls for fighting. That girl you saw back there on the roof was one. It's a pain in the ass, really. But what you say is true, it's unfair for you humans. You are born special, and are hunted by hollow for that very reason. You are the strongest Human currently, and I think of you as the leader of the special humans. I am the leader of the shinigami, just like you are the humans. I would like to take you back to Soul Society, to meet the other Special Human I have found, and to keep you out of the conflict that may occur in this town in the near future. So, basically... We can be allies, and you can reside in the soul society, and aide us in battle. Or, you could reside in the soul society under our protection, Or for your last choice, you could remain here on Earth, and ally with another party, or keep to yourself. However, it would be most beneficial to come and aide the human who is with me in Soul Society, as I cannot train him. Then you would have your own personal troop, and you could decide to aide us, challenge us, or remain neutral afterward."
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Unification(Fulmine)   Unification(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:59 am

Fulmine weighed his next words carefully, he felt they would either grant him a powerful new ally in this world of spirits or perhaps the opposite of gaining a new rival that would match his strength toe to toe and just get in his way every step he took. He stopped and leaned against a brick wall and puffed his cigarette until it was diminished to nothing but the bud and tossed it away into a small puddle on the street. He looked into the captain commander's eyes with a serious expression, "before I make any kind of decision I want to be educated in these other spiritual races you have spoken of, the quincy and the bount. And I feel I may as well not ask you of the kid from the other day since you two don't seem to see eye to eye so information will be biased even if you don't mean to." He crossed his arms and propped one foot against the wall behind him as he waited, he would not move until he obtained that which he desired as the other man made it clear that not even he would be able to simply force him to.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Unification(Fulmine)   Unification(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:19 am

Apocalypse let out another textbook-like paragraph. "The quincy. They are beings like you special humans, in a way. But they have the ability to draw in reishi from the area around them. They form different forms of bows, all of which are made of spirit energy, by using their special quincy artifacts. Such as rings, and gloves. They then pull together spirit energy in the area into an arrow, and fire it. This deals heavy damage to targets. However, instead of sending hollow and spirits to the soul society, it obliterates them completely. The bount. They all carry around specific items, such as a ring or a marble, that turn into a spiritual being known as a doll. This can be a fire elemental, a snake, anything. It resembles a zanpakuto spirit, that is, a spirit that resides in our zanpakuto to give it the power it possesses. The bount summon the doll using a specific phrase, and it forms nearby. They all possess unique powers and fight against the user's opponent. The bount stay alive and gain power through consuming souls. They can consume spirits, Shinigami, special humans, regular humans, and quincy, as well as other bount. This allows them to be immortal, by means unknown. Consuming souls also makes their abilities stronger, and increases their spiritual pressure. Therefore, if they would consume someone such as myself, they would gain an unbelievable addition to their strength. Bounts are.. parasites. I'll try and keep information on Lucas as unbiased as possible. Lucas is a vaizard. Vaizards are shinigami that have been infused with the powers of a hollow by means unknown to us. They maintain their shinigami abilities, but also gain the ability to fire cero, as well as apply a mask, just like hollows wear. However, when they apply a mask, they gain a huge power boost, as well as many special abilities, on top of their shinigami power. The mask will wear off, however, after a certain amount of time, depending on the Vaizard's strength. It can range from seconds, to hours. When a shinigami has become a vaizard, they are exiled from the soul society, as they are impure and often unpredictable and dangerous. These are the factions, and all I know of them."
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Unification(Fulmine)   Unification(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:32 am

He once more weighed his words with this new information playing into the process his mind was going through. It took several minutes of silence for him to completely think through what to he needed to say and how to go about doing so, this man seemed political so context would probably play a part into dealing with him. "I have decided, I shall remain here on the material plane of humans and learn what I can from any other special humans I encounter or even the other two mutated strands of humans you mentioned. I chose this path because it seems no matter who I pick I will only receive as much as much help as they are able to offer, and while I'm sure your home the soul society is a wonderful place the other factions are more closely tied to me simply because we are all a form of human that must live on in this world and deal with the ways of this world. Speaking of which since I have already located one I think I may make a trip back to see her to convince the bella to teach me." He turned so that his back faced the soul reaper and his front faced the high school to pause before walking off, "I hope my decision did not anger you but I feel this is what is best for me, if you are unable to train the human boy then drop him off at the school in three days time, I feel I may have gained enough of what I need to in order to understand my personal spiritual powers, good day." He began walking at a very moderate pace, he was in no hurry to get to his destination nor was he attempting to flee the shinigami, a relaxed walk that shown confidence and self determination.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Unification(Fulmine)   Unification(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:38 am

"Yeah, That's fair. I give you all the information you could ever possibly need, and you wonder off and join another faction. I honestly expected something from this. Shizen has joined the Shinigami ranks, I have taught him his initial powers. He will remain in the soul society for the time being, as my own personal partner." He grumbled to himself after ranting at Fulmine, before holding out his finger. "See you on the other side, Conoscente A pitch black butterfly landed on his finger, and in a flash of spiritual energy, he was gone to Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Unification(Fulmine)   Unification(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:44 am

He was upset, the man had taken his decision harshly but in the end it was all the same since he had made his departure with a friendly phrase of his homeland so he had not gained or lost anything quite yet. He continued on for a while until he arrived back at the school, he could feel the girl in black's spiritual pressure clearly now as if she was angered to a large extent.

[exit/end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unification(Fulmine)   Unification(Fulmine) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unification(Fulmine)
Page 1 of 1