Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Town Inspection!(Fulmine)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

Town Inspection!(Fulmine) Empty
PostSubject: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:37 am

Apocalypse was walking along down the sidewalk of Karakura town in his normal shinigami form. He saw no need for a gigai, and knew anything that saw him probably would know who he was and wouldn't be too worried, or could be easily obliterated. He was a bit cocky, sure. As he walked along, his massive spiritual pressure would randomly pulse outward. He was having a bit of trouble controlling it. It'd been several hundred years since he had left the soul society, and he wouldn't have this time, but all his troops were busy, and he needed to check out this town, he heard of heavy hollow activity here. As he was strolling along, he stopped and looked around him. He felt a spiritual presence that was of notable strength nearby...
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:45 am

Fulmine was walking down a rather crowded sidewalk and was in need of a fresh pack of ciggys. He felt another odd surge as if there was something he should be aware of like a powerful presence that spiked to the point where his head hurt when he passed a man and bumped into him only to keep moving on like nothing had happened. The horned man had two things on his mind, his need for smokes and obtaining them quickly.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:47 am

"Hey you! Is that your presence I feel buzzing in the back of my head like a fly?" He smiled at him, like he had just made a joke that he had thought of as funny. The Captain Commander was somewhat decorated. His zanpakuto at his side in a sheath, his captain coat, along with many medals were hanging from his shinigami robes.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:50 am

A rather prominent voice caught his ear and Fulmine turned to see a man in rather odd clothing and a katana strapped to his waist. He took a moment out of his quest for fags to see what was up with this odd ball. "Nice sword, there a convention in town or something?"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:59 am

"No, no sir. I'm afraid you don't quite understand. I'm Captain Commander Apocalypse, conducting a inspection of this town's spiritual activity for the Soul Society, and I'm sensing a reasonable spiritual pressure resonating from you. Now that I've introduced myself, who might you be." He said this calmly, and cheerfully, throwing a smile torwards Fulmine.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:06 am

Fulmine seemed confused at the remark, captain commander? He had no clue what that was but it all seemed like something an anime nerd would say. "Sure you arent some kind of cosplayer? I mean you seem to have a good chance of winning the costume contest or whatever it is they do there." He took a minute a patted his pockets, remembering that he had no cigs on him, "Im Fulmine by the way and Im in desperate need of a smoke if you have one."
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:09 am

"Sir, I don't know what proof I can provide aside from this.." He suddenly let his spiritual pressure run rampid for about 2 seconds before cutting it off. He tilted his head to the side, hoping he believed him now. Hearing about the cigarette, he patted his pockets, pulling one out, he tossed it at Fulmine. "I don't do it myself, but some of my comrades do, and it's a good way to make pals."
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:15 am

The rush of a wild pressure for a couple seconds made Fulmine cringe a little but the other people walking by were completely knocked to the ground. He seemed interested in the man now but when he saw the gic flying to him all he could think about was the stress relief on the way. He caught it with his lips straight from the air as his hands got his lighter and lit up, a few puffs later and he seemed much more relaxed and friendly. "A good method indeed, so what is little trick you did with the air pressure just now?"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:23 am

"It was simply an instantaneous hint of my spiritual pressure. Are you unaware of your own ability, stranger?" He raised an eyebrow at him, curious if this person even knew his own potential strength.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:27 am

His brow cocked up a single eyebrow as he tilted his head at the strangers odd words, "spiritual pressure? My own ability? I'm not quite sure what you're talking about." He wasn't sure if this guy was right in the head now but the burst of this spiritual pressure was a thing that he found hard to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:29 am

"Very interesting... I'll take note of that." He smiled at him. "So, I never caught your name Mr. ...?" He threw one last charismatic smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:32 am

He saw the man was powerful but not threatening for now, "I'm Fulmine, new here in town. What shall I call you then Mr. cosplay?" Fulmine almost chuckled as he said the last part.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:34 am

"I told you. I am Captain Commander of the Gotei 13, residing in the soul society. For now, I bid you Adieu..." He held out his finger as a pitch black butterfly appeared from nowhere wand landed on it. A quick pulse of energy would be felt as he disseapeared in a blur of black energy.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:01 am

Fulmine was confused as the man seemed to refuse to give up his name and instead just a strange title, he called out a black butterfly and dispersed into black energy. "Captain commander of the gotei thirteen and soul society eh? Ill be sure to remember that as well then." He turned to go back to getting some fags as he felt another surge of this spiritual energy as the man had called it, though not nearly as powerful as this captain commander's it was spread out as if it was coming from many different sides. "What the fuck..." As these words were muttered from his lips the first odd creature burst out from behind a dumpster in an ally, it was like a giant cat with a skull and spine on it's body like armor. His eyes went wide as it looked at no one but him and started to creep close like a lion on the hunt, he tried to shoo it away and it reacted almost surprised that he could see it. This reaction lasted only a moment before it went on the offensive and jumped through the air at high speeds. He didn't have time to react and the creature pinned him down. He was inches from drooling fangs and his fingers were getting tired quickly from holding back the massive paws, he was shocked for a half second when he saw he was holding back such a powerful looking monster but then he used this strength to shove him off and run. The cat flew and the Italian man ran as fast as he could, the feline demon let out a roar that shattered windows around the area and three more just like it jumped from the shadows to form a small hunting pack. When Fulmine looked back and beheld the sight he knew there was no simply running away and that he would have to fight these things. He scanned the area as the beasts sniffed around to locate him in the crowd and he spotted a six foot long steel rod. He ran to grab it and one of the cats saw him and went on the chase. He reached out to grab the bar but was swatted away at the last moment by a massive claw, his coat sleeve was shredded and his skin was sliced so that blood flowed at a medium rate, not fatal but deep and painful. He called out in pain now and all the other people in the area started to run away. He caught hold of his wits and ducked out of the way of a second claw to flip around and grab the metal rod. He used the item as a type of staff and knocked the beast over the head, as he swung the passion of the moment released a large amount of this spiritual pressure as powerful as the captain commander's out and the staff went straight through the creature's skull, sending the front half to the ground while the back remained with the rest of the corpse. The body fell over and the rest of the pack looked on with horror before signalling to each other and running off. Ful grabbed his bleeding arm and wrapped it up with the shredded remains of his sleeve. "What the fuck was that? Did that commander guy call them or something before he left? Well whatever, doesn't matter now I just need to get this arm properly bandaged." He looked around to make sure the creatures were gone completely before setting down his makeshift weapon and walking off into the now gradually repopulating street.

[exit / end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Inspection!(Fulmine)   Town Inspection!(Fulmine) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Town Inspection!(Fulmine)
Page 1 of 1