Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Jojo would smirk as she would shunpou and appearing right by your side as she was about ready to perform her second shunpou she would say, "You haven't exiled me in the past and I doubt you can now," and with that she had bolstered her spiritual energy to 85% and then shunpoued with a smirk drawn on her face as she would then get to her medical ward to do her assigned job after reducing her spiritual energy to normal 5% percent.

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:21 pm

"Silence yourself, and leave me. Now." He would say to her directly before her first shunpo. Right as she raised her spiritual pressure, he spoke to her "And by the way, that's a pathetic amount.." only a second before she vanished.
Back to top Go down

The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Sōkyoku Hill-
Jump to: