Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Apocalypse stood atop the large formation.. The unholy formation made of spiritual wood that had been used to end many lives before. As much as that depressed him, the view from atop of it made up for it. He could see off the edge of the hill with it, down at the bustling soul society, the reaper academy, and off in the foggy distance, he saw the Rukongai. He smiled, knowing that this was all his. It was brilliant, and he loved every second of his job, and this view. He didn't want to be too disturbed right now, so he activated his spiritual pressure. This would surely put up an impassable barrier of pressure for any low-ranking soldier. If anything, he wanted to see the ones he trusted.. his captains.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Jojo would sense the spiritual preasure after getting out of her cleaning station at the barracks. She would know who it was and would get her shinigami robes on as well as her captain garm. She would leave the building that held her post as she would go towards that spiritual preasure. Her shunpou was greatly high for someone of her stature as she would be at the sokyoku hill in minutes as she would appear at the spot below the altar as she would call up to him, "Hey mister Apocalypse! Are you sure you should be exerting such high spiritual preasure right now?"
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo
12th Division Captain
Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Musuko walked up the Sokyoku hill, a clipboard in his left hand, a pen in his right. He quickly jotted down some notes, not even paying attention to where he was. He glanced up, and noticed a figure standing on the wooden frame of the Sokyoku itself, and he squinted, trying to make out who it was. Musuko jerked back slightly as the male released his spiritual pressure, and he knew immediately the man had to be at least captain level.

Musuko approached the man, storing his pen in his clipboard, which he know held loosely at his side, his equation still unfinished. He stopped next to the wooden frame, looking up at the captain commander of the Gotei thirteen. He smiled up at his leader. "Lovely day isn't it, Commander?" He would than lean against the wood, not even concerned about it, and await a reply, his equation forgotten for the time being. He hadn't noticed as he had walked closer, but he was not the only other one here. He turned his gaze to the fourth division captain, still smiling. "Hello there, Captain Kaguya. A pleasure to see you."
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Without looking at her, he responded. "Bah, it's just a wall to keep anyone but captains out. Who's going to attack that I can't take care of? Oh, well, I guess you have a point.." He relinquished the spiritual pressure, speaking again as Taiyo arrived at the place. This was becoming a party. As Taiyo spoke. He quickly jumped from the top of the wooden frame, landing on the ground flat footed. He looked between the two alternatingly. He looked at Taiyo to speak first. "It is a very lovely day, I was just enjoying the view from up there. It's quite amazing. He then glanced over at Jojo with a large, charming smile, hidden from Taiyo's view. "And to you, Jojo, good day to you as well, Darlin'" One thing to note about the commander is how very decorated he was. He wore medals across his shinigami robe, and his large captain commander jacket as well, customized to his taste. His commander coat was a standard captain coat, but inverted. Being mostly black instead of white.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Jojo would grab her seki-seki sword's hilt saying, "Don't flirt with me Head Captain Apocalypse. I don't see a reason to recieve the flirts of an old man." She was rude but this was true she then would look at the other guy, the twelth captain, and would nod her head to him wishing him a good day as her red hair flowed in the wind and her jacket did as well. She'd probably only have trouble fighting the head captain but she wasn't going to test it to find out if her odds were good so this was why she merely just held her hand onto her non-zanpakuto sword.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo
12th Division Captain
Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Musuko nodded at the Commander, and looked back at Jojo, rolling his eyes and smirking, mimicking the captain commander. He looked back at his clipboard briefly, examining his equation, and discovering what he was missing, quickly adding it in. He didn't glance up from his notes as he spoke his next words. "Captain Kaguya, you wouldn't happen to have any medicinal supplies I could borrow, one of the members of my division burned himself fairly badly during a failed experiment, but refuses to go seek medical attention." He asked, finally glancing up from his notes, pen place behind his ear.

Musuko adjusted his gloves, and smiled lightly, awaiting a response, or for the Commander to make a comeback to the female captains remark. He sighed lightly, only thing he needed know was another captain showing up, and picking a fight with someone.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:25 pm

He jerked his head back in surprise at her comeback, like that didn't usually happen. "Oh please, save it Jojo." He then looked back at Taiyo, curious about what they were screwing around with now. "Why are you playing with fire? What are you experimenting on that requires explosions?! I didn't authorize this!" he then stopped and smirked, letting Taiyo know he was kidding. He then giggled a second, and stopped. "But really, what is your squad doing now?"
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:31 pm

"As I recall..." She relaxed then and stood still to then give her peic on the matter, "Squad twelve is the developemental squad and as far as I remember they needed no authorizations from any of the other squads unless they are harming human life and as such," she looks at Musuko, "Send that injured man to me as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo
12th Division Captain
Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Musuko chuckled. "Well Commander, if you really must know, we are working on making an artificial type of flame, one you can create and hold in the palm of your hand, feel the warmth, and the light, but not get the burning affect of actually fire. It may sound pointless, but it is fascinating." He replied, before looking back at Jojo and nodding. "I guess I have no choice but to order him... he will refuse to see reason, and continues to work, very admirably, but I can see that he is in pain. Very well, expect him shortly."

Musuko wrote down another note, reminding himself to make another batch of revival cookies, as they had nearly run out. He smirked, and looked back at the other two captains, wondering what else to expect.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:51 pm

"So I recently made my rounds through Karakura town. If you didn't get the memo, by the way, that's a human world town known to have very high spiritual activity. And I ran across an individual. He had horns, and was smoking heavily. He had the spiritual pressure of your average captain, and it was flaring all over the place.. but he didn't know what spiritual pressure was, and just assumed I was a cosplayer... And that hollows were some light show. I didn't know what to make of it. But he's still down there.."
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:44 pm

"I had actually met that same guy just the other day Camander," Jojo would say as she would kick back and sit on the ground. She wasn't much for one to stand around as she would then look at the two of them as she would reply to the 12th division captain saying, "I'll be sure to keep him awake while I work on him. Should be a joy to see him in pain." She was awkward like that but then again she was the captain of the medical squad and was known for her love of pain.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo
12th Division Captain
Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Musuko looked at the Commander, nodding. "No I hadn't heard. Hmm... I would very much like to meet this man... He would be excellent to study." Musuko smiled lightly, musing about going to Karakura to meet this man. He snapped his attention to Jojo, and scowled. "Please captain Kaguya, no more pain than needed, it's inhumane." He didn't like to have his men suffer, even from their own mistakes. If he could prevent further injury, he would.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:57 pm

"Yeah, let's not incapacitate soldiers, Hm Mrs. Medic?" He smirked at his tease before looking back at Musuko. "No, don't interfere with his life. I forbid it. For the moment, we'll just have to see what happens. Besides, part of science is to observe. You don't get to experiment until you do." He nodded at Musuko, surely that would set him straight. "I have a feeling that town will end up being a battleground at some point. Hollows are appearing from nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:01 am

Jojo would make a small poughty face and then giggle lightly at the little nick name as she would then continue on with her own words of the hollows, "I do believe they appear from that hidey hole they all created. They have went there many times and regenerated their broken masks and etcetera. I do recall that they like it there to command other hollows that are under them." She would turn to the twelth captain saying, "I won't hurt him too much but I will keep him awake. He deserves to know what it feels like at least. I do remember you in a sorry state before and you were left awake once before too."
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo
12th Division Captain
Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:19 am

Musuko looked offendedly at the Commander. "Oh course, I only wanted to study him, nothing more, just examine his everyday life, involve myself somehow. Just to be able too examine him." Musuko sighed, and shook his head, he had had a feeling he had been misunderstood, people thought he was like the man he had replaced, but that was quite the opposite.

He looked over at Jojo and sighed. "Fine, do what you must." He sighed again, not liking the truth she spoke. He hated how she treated her patients, yet at the same time... No, he did not like it.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:24 am

"Jojo, no torture. Or I'll see to it that you're punished. Preform your medical treatments the correct way. " He looked back at Musuko "Sorry, I just thought... Yeah." he shrugged and looked about, walking from his small crowd to the edge of the cliff, looking out over the edge. He was so close to the edge, a push could knock him off very easily. "Ah, lovely."
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:32 am

Jojo would smile as she would then pop her neck and then rise from the dirt as she would dust herself off and then look at the two of them, "Is there a specific reason you wanted us here? I mean just showingoff your spiritual preasure as you did was childish and due to that I want to know why you wanted to call upon the captains." Jojo would ask as she would feel sorry for what she was going to do. It wasn't tortue but merely her way of healing people through her own pain.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo
12th Division Captain
Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:38 am

Musuko looked over to the Commander, and nodded, showing his agreement to part of Jojo's statement. "Indeed, was there something you wanted us for, or were you just warning people off, and we are intruding upon your solitude." He spoke calmly, making no move to leave, though he highly suspected the latter. He wondered why the Commander was walking so close to the edge, was he testing them? And if so Musuko had never once considered fighting, yet alone killing, the commander.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:48 am

"Well, I was intending to tell you about that man I met, but its actual purpose was to ward you off. But I saw it as an oppurtunity when you arrived. But Musuko, I have a task for you. Go observe that man in Karakura town, and keep guard over him. He reportedly defeated a couple of hollows using a metal pole... But still. We can't someone with such massive spiritual pressure just die off." He thought this was a reasonable request, and he hoped Musuko was loyal enough to take up such a boring job without complaint. "Kill any hollows that will definitely kill him, but until he has a 0% chance to win, don't interfere. It may awake some powers we don't know of... Anyway, report to this post at your first convenience. Jojo, go heal Musuko's injured man, and if the man that Musuko is guarding over is to be injured, you are to heal him and then return to me and report what exactly happened. Oh, one more thing Musuko, if he is to start attracting Hollows such as Menos, or god forbid Adjuchas, take him back here IMMEDIATELY!!!" He seemed firm on his orders. "Questions? Complaints? Rude remarks?"
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:53 am

"If he is to die then just exercise him and try finding him here would be a whole lot easier." She would say under her breath as she would then rise up and say loud enough for you two to here, "I've got nothing to say against this matter. But please if he only has 0% survival just have him die as a human unless it is a hollow that aims to kill him. That smoking habit of his will kill him eventually and then we can recruit him into the academy with that spiritual preasure of his he should come in handy in the academy."
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo
12th Division Captain
Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:01 am

Musuko listened to his commander, and nodded. "Of course sir, I will head out soon." He turned to leave, but remembered something. "I can study him than, yes? Take notes, and what have not?" he asked hopefully, this would be a great opportunity for him to study the human being, especially a spiritually aware one. He looked forward to the experience. He looked over at Jojo casually hoping she didn't go too far on his man, and injure him further.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:05 am

"No. He is not to die. A soul reaper, he shall not become. I have heard of occasions where humans with spiritual pressure like that, and even lower, have activated unique powers when near the point of death. If a hollow is about to kill him, save him. If he is about to die, save him. If I learn you have defied my words, punishment will insue. I have issued all my orders for reasons. If he develops powers, you will see. For now, do as I command." He turned to glare at Jojo, then looking at Musuko. "Yes you may, do whatever you want, just don't be seen, or let him die. That is all I wish. And don't worry, all will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:09 am

Jojo would sigh and then sit at the top of the altar with a shunpou up there as she would sit against the wood and woul call down to them, "Do what ever you want with the boy but if he is hurt trust me I am doing what I will no matter what you say. Punishment hasn't scared me yet and you," she directed to head captain, "You should know that better than anyone, especially when you and I had nearly the same instance where your butt was nearly killed by an adjuncha's class hollow."
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo
12th Division Captain
Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:24 am

Musuko nodded at them both, as he turned again to leave. "don't worry commander, you can leave everything to me. He will live, and he won't even know I was there." He said, as he turned to Jojo he sighed, she was an odd one, but she had a sense of humor. "Have a good day, both of you."

Musuko waved over his back as he walked off, going to deliver his clipboard to the men of his division, they would need it. And he would grab a new one, and a gigai, preparing for this task he was assigned. He was excited about this one, a first hand chance to examine this spiritually aware human, and one with such high spiritual pressure as well.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:27 am

"I swear, Jojo. If that man is about to die, and you watch him, I will remove you from your position and Exile you. Permanently." He glared at her, there was a fiery gaze about it, a hint of his spiritual pressure heated the air about them. "You really don't want to start this now. I'm normally a happy, loving head captain. But if there's something I hate more than anything else in the world, it's disobedience and treason. Go, do as I have told you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)   The Grand Overlook(Captains only.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Overlook(Captains only.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Sōkyoku Hill-
Jump to: