Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kikyo Seiiki's Mask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Menboku
Menboku

Kikyo Seiiki's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Kikyo Seiiki's Mask   Kikyo Seiiki's Mask I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:04 am

Name: Seiryū

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:

Granted Powers:

Spoiler:

Limit:
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Kikyo Seiiki's Mask Left_bar_bleue100/100Kikyo Seiiki's Mask Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kikyo Seiiki's Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kikyo Seiiki's Mask   Kikyo Seiiki's Mask I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Within your granted powers I would like to see how much it increases you and the drawbacks to using it. Inside both the manga and Anime the mask had fatigued Ichigo greatly and had a time limit at that.

So what exactly is your limitations as well as your drawbacks. How much does it augment your speed, power, and reiatsu. Also not all cero's are the same nor are all the gran rey ceros. detail those at lest two to five sentences.

At last is the shikai and bankai. Unless you are a Lt. or a Cap. you can not have bankai, along with that is the same thing as I said before, define it (what happens when you use it up, how much does it modify, etc.).
Back to top Go down

Kikyo Seiiki's Mask
Page 1 of 1