Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seiiki, Kikyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Menboku
Menboku

Seiiki, Kikyo Empty
PostSubject: Seiiki, Kikyo   Seiiki, Kikyo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Name: Seiiki, Kikyo

Ex-Division: 2nd Division (Special Forces)

Appearance:
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 56 kg

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Personality: Peaceful and compassionate, she never turns her back on those who need her and goes above and beyond what is necessary to protect the ones she loves. Headstrong and stubborn she is known to carefully choose her standpoint and stick by it. A feminist per say she takes pride in girl power and tends to be a little tougher on arrogant male opponents. Soulful and deep she has a firm belief in hope and spirituality. Perseverant, she never takes on a mission that she can't finish and will continue on until it is done or she gets what she wants. Patient and Spirited, she is very enthusiastic when it comes to fighting and will often wait for her opponent to make the first move before unleashing her fury upon the unworthy. Perceptive, as she battles she tends to look for a weakness or rigidness in the fighting style of an opponent to effectively bring them down. Intuitive, Determined and Loyal, she carries a very loyal and honorable spirit and takes the missions she receives with the utmost of pride and seriousness. However, when the mood strikes her and her warrior spirit overtakes her she can be quite competitive and even cold-blooded. Intuitive, a naturally creative person, she always wants to experiment and try new things with the knowledge she has achieved.

Likes: Fighting strong opponents, Meditation, Healing (Formerly), Organization, Beach, swimming, shogi and Go (Board Games), Music, children, to be right, to read.
d
Dislikes: Arrogance, Evil, Hurt People, Spicy Food, Disloyalty and dishonor. Misogynists, weak opponents.

Specialties: She has an exceptionally high IQ. She is ambidextrous. She has 20/10 vision.

History:

The Beginning
Kikyo comes from an ancient village of legendary elite warriors. This village is particularly known for their combat skills, stealth, and ability to manipulate water. (*Note: Over the centuries this ability has faded and a handful of people in the world can still do it, but to a small degree). Her mother was murdered by a rival village during a raid as a small child and was raised with her older brother and younger sister by her grandparents. She was originally a very timid young girl but grew in courage and strength as the years progressed. Combat training was once exclusive to men in the tribe, the women were healers, and her willful and headstrong attitude strongly opposed this. She fought for it and trained in secret. She went so far as to challenge the sexist elder of their combat academy and though she lost, she continued to persevere and the elder saw in her immense talent and her potential to be a great warrior. She was invited to become an elite and she paved the way for women to join the ranks.

3 years passed after training and she had been battle-hardened and all traces of her timid nature were gone. Her first fight with a rival ninja clan had done away with them. After years of fighting and her influence on many changes in their village and sister villages, women were openly welcome to be fighters and some of the greatest fighters had emerged from the female population. After several years she had risen to lead her village. Through many battles and efforts she did so, accomplishing many missions for her village. Aiding and killing many in service of her village. She had trained many in her village, men and women in this art and had created many traditions that would stand the test of time. (Sometime in this period she earned her feared titles/names of Susanoo, Kaminari, and Suijin).

During a massive war against rival villages, she was betrayed by one of her fellow kinsmen and her rival, whom was overshadowed by jealousy and inability to defeat her. She was poisened secretly earlier that day and this weakened and eventually led to her death and many deaths on the battlefield. Her tribe won the day, but lost its leader. At her funeral, she was given a war hero's funeral and by custom was encased in ice and was set out to sea. She sunk into the ocean and her body was never seen again. Even after death she continued to remain close to her village, even though no one could see her. Aiding anyway she could and as time passed and years went by not only did her appearance not change as she noticed, but she grew angry and disturbed and had attacked anyone who entered their lands and made the seas treacherous beyond the villages shores. Taking on the form of a evil spirit of the ocean. She felt herself slipping away and couldn't stop it until the chain on her chest had nearly completely corroded away. A old man wearing black robes had come and in her suffering as she prepared to attack, struck her forehead with the hilt of his sword. She immediately felt at peace and her spirit left the village. Nostalgically reminding her of her deceased master as she departed.

The Soul Society

Kikyo awoke in a daze in a village and her clothes were different, simpler and much lighter than she was used to. After a short period she noticed she was in a lawless area and it nearly broke her heart as she was confused and unaware of where she was. (*Note: She was in the 76th district of Rukongai, a very lawless area). She was soon made aware of what was going on by more men in Black robes. Time passed and she grew tired of the lawlessness of where she lived, and a burning feeling within her spoke to her and yearned to fight (she was unaware of what this was and yo both suppress this feeling and fufill her need to protect the weak she attacked anyone taking advantage of the weak. Her spiritual pressure grew with every fight and eventually caught the eyes of the black robes known as soul reapers she was taken to the academy. Her amazing spiritual pressure was evident but she didn't like to show off and completely reveal her strength, but some higher ranked shinigami saw through this. Her talent allowed her to graduate early and gave her the option to choose a division. She originally chose the 4th squad to be able to aid the injured. She didn't last long as her tenacity and fame as a fighter became evident on the battlefield as well as among fellow shinigami (*Note: Men that pretty much pissed her off Razz). She was then transferred to the 11th squad as its lieutenant where she remained for a century. It was during this time that she grew to the power of a captain and achieved bnakai while remaining a lieutenant.

A vacancy for captain of the 2nd squad and Special forces had become available and she had become the captain and leader of the special forces. It was during this time that she met the man that set her soul free. Commander Yammamoto. She thanked him personally and had remained rather close to them for some time.

Throughout her time as a shinigami, she had been hiding a secret. A bloodlust, a desire for battle burned within her much like the creatures known as hollows. She pondered if it was possible that she was a hollow or if one dwelled within her. She journeyed deep within herself and entered her inner world through meditation and saw a demonic creature taking the place of her zanpakuto's spirit as her strength grew. They battled and she barely made it out alive. When she awoke, mass destruction surrounded her. But she had been under heavy bakudo spells and couldn't move. She is believed to be one of the first known as Vizard. Illegally obtaining hollow abilities. To avoid being executed, she broke from her bounds and escaped to the human world where she would reside for centuries to come. As she left, she could only think of the ones she left behind, her friends, and the words the old man once taught her and all of his students "Do not seek beauty in battle. Do not seek virtue in death. Do not make the mistake of considering only your own life. If you wish to protect that which you must protect... ...slice the enemy you must defeat from behind."

Present Day
Today roughly 300 years later, Kikyo wanders the world and oversees not only the remaining members of her tribe but all those in danger of attack from hollows. This is all done beyond the Jurisdiction of Seireitei and Central 46. Along her travels, it seems that she has come in contact with others.....like her.

Sample Chapter:

Sample from a Naruto RP.

A short amount of time passed and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I held him firmly in place and just by his movements I could sense his fiery and stubborn personality. My captive kicked and thrashed. He fought desperately to break my hold of him and I could admit that my strength was being worn as I attempted to hold him. I then noticed something.

"Wait a minute......" I said.

I looked at the hooded spy and they suddenly stopped thrashing. I felt the curves of their body, this was not the body of a shinobi but a kunoichi. In a quick movement, I removed my grip and she fell forward, both out of last ditch effort to escape as well as from the fatigue of thrashing against him. She fell to the ground and lied there trying to regain her breath.

I reached over to her and removed her hood and her mask she was wearing. I knew she couldn't possibly be an Anbu or a ninja of any real skill if I had caught her so easily. I removed her hood to find a short blond-haired female Hanakora member.

"Hiyori! I must apologize for my actions; however, why were you spying on me?"

"The great elder ordered me to keep an eye on your training and at some point when your ready, I should help you. You are to finally meet the elder at the Hanakora Mansion in two weeks time" she responded as she stood up from the ground in her bright red sweatsuit.

This was a great opportunity to learn some genjutsu that I had read about in the scrolls. I smiled a priviledged smile as I had been given the opportunity to practice genjutsu with this woman as well as the news that I was to meet the elder soon.

"Perhaps you could help me practice my genjutsu?"

With a silent grumble she agreed. She seemed very annoyed that she had to help him practice. Hiyori seemed as if she didn't want to be there in the first place, but I needed a practice partner. I could see her face grow red with pent up anger. I knew how much she hated Genjutsu in the academy and she was also the one that excelled in taijutsu.

"Prepare yourself, I'll try my best to execute a few genjutsu".

I focused my chakra and breathed in and out. I achieved a perfect calm. This was my preparation for genjutsu described by the great elder in one of his letters that he sent him. My mind was as clear as water. I stared into her eyes. She looked at me in confusion. She was completely unaware of my course of action.

I slowed walked toward her with chakra focused in the index finger of my right hand. I then gently poked her in the forehead. I expected her to react, but to my surprise she didn't. She was doing much better at controlling her anger than she usually did and I began to wonder about her. He had always seen her as his short-tempered little sister. In fact, she brought back memories of her older brother Shinji of whom I'd been good friends with before contact was lost after graduation.

"I hate genjutsu! It gives me the creeps! It's even worse now for some reason. What did you do!?" She finally exploded with the anger and fire I remember.

I played dumb and said "I have no idea what your talking about."

I looked away and smiled. She looked angrily at me ready to explode again. I could tell that the anger she harbored was real; however, her stance of confidence was artificial. It was merely a front on her part. I could see her quiver and shake with fear and uncertainty. Drops of perspiration ran down her neck whether she noticed or not. Her perpetual stance of relaxation had been corrupted as she stood affixed and tense in place.

The technique had done its job. This was only to my dismay considering the fact that I could only effectively use this to my advantage with the use of phantasm genjutsu. The scroll of Phantasm was back at the clan camp. I sighed of disappointment, because I actually needed the scroll to utilize Phantasm properly at this point. I had yet to go into detailed training of Phatasm genjutsu but I intended to do so. As I became rapt in thought a stabbing voice in the distance had brought me back to reality.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!?"

Last edited by Menboku on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:33 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Seiiki, Kikyo Left_bar_bleue100/100Seiiki, Kikyo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Seiiki, Kikyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiiki, Kikyo   Seiiki, Kikyo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Menboku wrote:

Specialties: Naturally talented fighter especially with Hand-to-hand combat, despite any posed threats or disadvantages she is resourceful enough to turn any disadvantage in her favor.

I know this is still a Work in Progress, but Specialties aren't allowed to have anything to do with fighting. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Menboku
Menboku

Seiiki, Kikyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiiki, Kikyo   Seiiki, Kikyo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:03 pm

okay thank you. Should be done soon too Smile
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Seiiki, Kikyo Left_bar_bleue100/100Seiiki, Kikyo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Seiiki, Kikyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiiki, Kikyo   Seiiki, Kikyo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:43 am

Ok, So, I personally think being that old is a bit much, but whatever, that's just my opinion. NOthing else seems to be wrong.

Approved and Ready to RolePlay. THis will be moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seiiki, Kikyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiiki, Kikyo   Seiiki, Kikyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seiiki, Kikyo
Page 1 of 1