Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuro (Modsoul)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro (Modsoul) Empty
PostSubject: Kuro (Modsoul)   Kuro (Modsoul) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:46 am

Name: Kuro (No Given Last Name)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: He is childish in many senses, fantasizing his life as something from a comic book. He constantly sees himself as some kind of hero, with origins unknown. When he can't pronounce someone's name he'll take an outstanding feature they present, and call them that as a name (I.E: Someone who focuses on kicking as a combat source and is good at it will be called 'Super-Kick Man/Woman'). Everyone with powers is a super hero in his book. He is a capable fighter, commonly getting cocky over small things he did, like if he lands a cut on someone's cheek, he'll giggle and say how much worse they look, unless they're ugly in which case, he'll laugh and compliment his improvement. Something about him is his outstanding luck. He can trip and stumble himself out of just about any situation that he needs to. This standing, luck shines upon him when his chances of survival are low. No matter how bad a wound, he will never get infected due to sheer luck. He doesn't know when that will run out so he tends to be careful as well.

Dislikes: Newspapers and Magazine articles

Specialties: Extremely Lucky

History: During Project Spearhead's cancellation, this little mod soul had fallen into the wrong shipping crate and carried off to a candy store. A little kid, who was quite greedy, had come in and snuck the wrong piece of candy when he tried to get a 'free sample'. Swallowing the Mod-soul, he was pushed out of his body and technically killed himself.

However, it was strange as well. The kid didn't choke or anything, after a scolding by the manager who saw though, he was suddenly very sad looking and apologetic. It was very soon that he was able to explore, and get to know his surroundings. He was an artificial soul, given a personality all his own and a free will. Seeing how the boy couldn't re-enter his body due to it him not having proper gigai training, the boy accepted the fact that his greed had killed him, and let the soul live on with his body.

This mod soul, was a bit of a companion for this boy... or vice-versa. They traveled the town together. The boy called the Mod Soul... Kuro, that was it. Probably because 'Model 21B4O42Q" was a little hard to repeat and boring. For the while Kuro protected the boy. Until a his chain dissolved. He became a hollow at that point and tried to kill Kuro, who finished the poor boy with a single, unhesitant punch.

This was some kind of reflex for him, as his main design feature was to destroy all enemies. He identified an offensive hollow as his enemy, no matter who's hollow it was. He didn't kill the soul as was a function given from the Soul Society who made him. Kuro now lives in the boy's body, living with his family and stuff.

Sample Chapter:
Yes, This Is All One Post:
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro (Modsoul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Modsoul)   Kuro (Modsoul) I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:30 pm

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Kuro (Modsoul) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kuro (Modsoul) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kuro (Modsoul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Modsoul)   Kuro (Modsoul) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:36 am

Well I'm gonna accept this because the Mod's don't seem to be bothered lol.
Excellent App buddy.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine
Vizard Commander
Altair Sanguine

Kuro (Modsoul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Modsoul)   Kuro (Modsoul) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:19 pm

No one would give up their body just like that, and I gotta say that "living with his family and stuff" doesn't flow right for me. Yes, your rp sample is fine, but we need to make people become better roleplayers. Please change your history.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-ss.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kuro (Modsoul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro (Modsoul)   Kuro (Modsoul) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuro (Modsoul)
Page 1 of 1