Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skipping Class

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabbi
Der Kaiser
Gabbi

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:27 pm

The halls of the high school rang empty as the attractive female treaded down the ghostly corridors. It was Sunday so there was no school, which is just the reason she had decided to come here. It had been many decades since she stepped inside a high school and she was shocked to see how updated everything was, locks built into the lockers and even a fire alarm system that actually looked like it may work in a fire. She chuckled as she remembered watching her last school burn to the ground, that was one of her better memories of the twentieth century. It took her a little while but she made her way to the roof, a bit of snooping around and she found a spot where she could see a good portion of this part of town, the sun was high in the sky as it was around noon but she wasn't bothered by the heat, even in her black and purple outfit. Instead she simply sighed a bit as she let time pass her by while she took in the scenery, she wouldn't be able to take calm moments soon so this would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:39 pm

The day was at it's climax as the Italian native was making his way through town, on his errands he took a path a few blocks away from the local high school where he felt a very strong spiritual pressure. Thinking it was another giant hollow like the other day so he spun on his heel and took off for the educational institution. He made his way there and followed his reading blindly for the better part of a half hour until he found himself on the roof with an attractive teenage girl. Slowly he approached her from the side, "Hello miss, you didn't by chance see a demon around here did you?"
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:49 pm

A loud commotion would be heard in the distance as suddenly a large hollow and the captain commander appeared in front of the school. The hollow was as large as a skyscraper, and pure white. As they appeared, they would see the Captain commander's sealed zanpakuto connect with the beast's arm, letting off a huge burst of spiritual pressure, but barely injuring the beast. The commander then sheathed his sword, placing both hands in front of him, shouting "SOREN! SOKATSUI!" Two huge blue orbs of energy shot forth from his hands, exploding in the Adjucha's face. It stumbled backwards, before opening a garganta behind it, and stepping into it. The commander didn't follow, but simply smirked at the fleeing hollow. He then looked torward the two, looking surprised before flash stepping over. "Hey, stranger, and Hey Smoker." He offered Fulmine a cigarette, smiling at Gabbi at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Skipping Class Left_bar_bleue100/100Skipping Class Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Jojo Kaguya was a ways behind the Commander as she was dressed in her shinigami robes without her Captain cloak over her. She had her zanpakuto and other sword sheathed on her left hip as she would shunpou to appear direct behind and to the left of Apocalypse as she wasn't in a sweat at all but merely with a bored expression as she would notice one familier face and one not so familier. "Hello Fulmine. It has been a while it seems. How might you be?" She asked courteously as she would also point the question to the other person, whom she did not know, as well.
Back to top Go down
Gabbi
Der Kaiser
Gabbi

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Not even a full hour had passed since she sat down but already there was a small mass of people crowding around the rooftop.  "hello everyone, I had been hoping for some alone time but I guess some conversation couldn't hurt," she turned her sultry gaze towards the male shinigami, "Good job with that hollow by the way, saved me some trouble I guess.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Though he was ignored by the woman he was happy to see familiar faces, both the captain commander and the not so business oriented business woman, "Hey its the cosplay king and queen." He chuckled a bit at the nicknames, they werent that well thought out but thats why he liked them, they were natural feeling and not like something generic. "Well my limbs aren't broken so I guess Im doing better," Another chuckle escaped him as his right hand grabbed the back of his neck. He looked around to see if any more hollows were coming, satisfied that all was clear for now he focused on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:13 pm

"Fulmine, was it? I've mainly came over here to tell you that I didn't mean to abandon you with those Hollows when we first met. Terrible first impression, let me say. I'm here to tell you more about yourself, shinigami, and the world if you would like me to. So, would you like to join me for a stroll, or shall I tell you later?" He raised an eyebrow after his question, ignoring the insult of 'Cosplay King.'
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Jojo would glaze her eyes at the title of Cosplay queen. She found it highly degrading and an insult to think she'd have Apocalypse as a king. None the less she would pop her neck and hand a roll of bandages over, "Just incase I'm not there to help you out I assume you already know how to knit yourself with bandages. If not it'll be a hard road ahead of you." It was then that Apocalypse chimed in his say as she would listen and heard that he had left Fulmine to the hollows but of course this wasn't much of a bother to her due to this boy hitting a hollow from falling off a skyscraper roof. She then looked to the girl as she would look and ask, "Might I ask how you know of hollows young one?" Jojo didn't really know what to make out of the girl's reiatsu so she merely said young one.
Back to top Go down
Gabbi
Der Kaiser
Gabbi

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:29 pm

She smirked as she turned back to look at the city, "the same way I know you're a soul reaper, one picks up on things like what to call their hunters." The girl adjusted her long black jacket as the sun caught her eyes and made the blue shine brightly like a divine angel in contrast to her overall appearance. She seemed bored and out of it for now though she may be looking for a way to entertain herself for a while.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:33 pm

He was jealous to say the least, yet another person that already seemed to be educated in the ways of the spiritual world. Another chuckle came from him as he accepted the bandages from the female in black robes, then he debated it for a moment in his mind before deciding to take the man up on his offer, "I'll go talk to you on one condition, you have to actually give me your name first." He stood there with a slight half grin on his face with his arms crossed while he waited.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:42 pm

"Captain Commander of the Gotei 13.. Apocalypse Muruzaki. At your service." He said this like he had to introduce himself every day, and he was tired of having to do it. "Now walk with me. " He hopped off the roof, slowly fluttering to the ground below, walking down the street, hopefully with Fulmine at his side.

[Exit, if Fulmine goes with me.]
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Jojo would look to the commander saying, "Be careful." And then she would direct her attention back to the woman as she would ask, "You are not a human. I can tell that much so I must ask what are you?" She would be asking with an ease of tongue as she would look at the woman and then feel around her for spiritual pressures as she was always able to do at will.
Back to top Go down
Gabbi
Der Kaiser
Gabbi

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Gabbi noticed that two of the men seemed to be leaving, this pleased her since she might get some quite time again. "Human? I'm very much a human by blood thank you very much, I just have unnaturally high spiritual pressure you could say." She kept looking out at the scene for a moment before she noticed the other woman scanning her over, "back off."
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Fulmine nodded his head and slipped off the side of the building, going from awning to awning until he reached the ground below this time without causing injury to himself. He walked next the Apocalypse, "Lead on."

[exit with apoc]
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:12 pm

"I am sorry for the upheaval but I am just interested in you because your reiatsu is not much like a human. Tainted maybe and not completly human. I am sorry if I am rude but it is just interesting." Jojo would explain as her pentagonal pupils would rotate. She didn't like being rude or having someone be rude to her but it was a natural response for what Jojo was doing.
Back to top Go down
Gabbi
Der Kaiser
Gabbi

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:15 am

She looked the captain level shinigami over with her eyes as if to mock her, "if the method you are using is as effective as you think then it should work for me as well, meaning that you are an interesting type of person. A bottom feeder that envies the power of her superiors like a simple schoolgirl. I refer to you as such because I can tell that even I am older and wiser than you, and to think they made such a child into a captain, I guess the soul reaper ranks are thinner than I had originally assumed if they are making sad decisions like that rather than picking out the prodigies among their kind and nurturing them into the high ranking officers they should be by birth right." She returned her gaze to the scenery and sat down with her hand propped on her bent knee, "so then, ready to reevaluate your methods yet or shall I keep reading into what I picked up from my eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:39 am

"One can read many things from the scenery I'm surprised the Captain of Division 12 doesn't even realise of what racial pool you descend from" Lucas Fontaine landed next to the Bount her age he could not judge and he wouldn't try from his experience Bount shared an akin dislike for Shinigami even tho he had once been one he looked Jojo up and down "I think I agree with you on your comment" he offered the bount his hand "Lucas Fontaine, pleasure" completely ignoring the Captain.
Lucas had felt the Captain Commander and Fullmine seconds ago but they had left and what a facinating woman they had left in their wake.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:00 pm

"I am sorry but I am not the Captain of Squad 12. I was awarded captain of squad 4 due to my healing ability of others. If you don't mind I will keep my evaluation as I see fit and most likely name you," She looked at the woman, "a necessary person who goes about judging others while you," she looks at Fontaine remembering what the Captain Commander had said about him, "Are someone I know of very well and most likely will come to terms of not caring too much to notice you." She took light to her attitude as it was small and yet vocal. She spoke her opinion and would keep to it. She would be weary of the Viazard as the Commander said that this person was able to Hollowfy and that would be a worthy act no doubt on his part.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:18 pm

(Note: not entering the thread)

A pitch black butterfly would flutter along, landing on Jojo's shoulder. It would let her know that Lucas and the Soul Society were back on good terms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skipping Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Class   Skipping Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skipping Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Human World :: Karakura High School-
Jump to: