Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaito's Zanpaktou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Kojiro
2nd Division Captain
Kaito Kojiro

Kaito's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Kaito's Zanpaktou    Kaito's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:08 am

Zanpakuto Name:
Sealed and Shikai: Abraxas
Bankai: Demiourgos

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Sealed and Shikai:
Spoiler:

Bankai:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spiritual world:
Spoiler:
Family:(The element of your zanpakuto)

Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase:
Restrain, Abraxas

Shikai Appearance:
Spoiler:

Shikai Abilities:
Before I explain my shikai’s ability I would like to explain the word “Chain.”
Chain’s definition from Dictionary.com:
Spoiler:

Now for the effects:
Essentially, since everything is bounded by chains, Kaito can restrain them tighter to give a negative effect to his opponent or loosen the chain to give a positive effect to him or allies. The effects of tightening and loosening are very general and thus will depend on what Kaito is concentrating on to take effect. Kaito is also given the ability to see the chains that bound everything, anybody else will not be able to see the chains.

Bankai Release Phrase:
Bankai, Break and Forge, Demiourgos

Bankai Appearance:
Bankai with Shunko.(Note that the blade is longer).
Spoiler:

Bankai Abilities:
During Bankai, Kaito gains all of the abilities of Shikai naturally but of a heighten level. He is now able to break or forge chains that can have either a positive or negative effect on his opponents and himself.

--------------------------------
Technique Template

Shikai:
Name: Restraining & Loosening Chains
Effect:
Kaito uses the chains already connected to an object and restrain its movement. Once Kaito restrain the chains, the opponent will be forced to drop to the ground as if a large force is pushing them downwards since the chains are getting tighter and dragging the opponent downwards. As for loosening, it is the direct opposite of restraining. There are also many other uses to this technique but it requires me to have VERY DETAILED post to pull it off.
Duration / Cool Down: Lasts 2 posts, Cooldown 1 posts.

Bankai:
Name: Connecting Chains
Effect:
Kaito creates a chain from him to another object and switch positions with it/him/her indefinitely. Both will not feel anything or sustain no damage at all.
Duration / Cool Down: Takes one post to get the chain connected. Instantaneous/within the same post, Cooldown 10 posts.

Name: Forgotten Chains
Effect:
Kaito materialises the chains on an object. The chains can be of any shape and size but it is solely depending on the size of the opponent. The opponent can and may destroy the chain but in doing so, the opponent is also destroying themselves. The post posted by me MUST be VERY DETAILED to pull this technique off. It is hard to describe this without a proper example.

Here Kaito materialises chains that are already connected to the person’s acupuncture in the body by the world. If the person destroys that important link to the certain acupuncture point. It will also create a very painful shock to the person.
Duration / Cool Down: Lasts 5 posts, cooldown of 5 posts.

Last edited by Kaito Kojiro on Sat May 07, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kojiro
2nd Division Captain
Kaito Kojiro

Kaito's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's Zanpaktou    Kaito's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Zanpaktou finished.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

Kaito's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's Zanpaktou    Kaito's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:34 pm

So... forgotten chains. You materialize a chain.. if they break it, they die, and if you break it, they get shocked?
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kojiro
2nd Division Captain
Kaito Kojiro

Kaito's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's Zanpaktou    Kaito's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Eh, nono, if they break they get shocked, if i break they also get shocked. Kaito cannot control the chain of life as he cannot control that chain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaito's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito's Zanpaktou    Kaito's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaito's Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1