Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deadly Sin; Glutton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabbi
Der Kaiser
Gabbi

Deadly Sin; Glutton Empty
PostSubject: Deadly Sin; Glutton   Deadly Sin; Glutton I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:40 am

Name: Glutton

Family: Reishi

Sealed state: Gabbi keeps Glutton’s summoning medium in a pocket on her vest. The medium is simple in design yet it has its own sense of true artistic elegance that seems to have been lost throughout the ages. It is a piece of ivory about 3 inches long and only half an inch thick, that has been carved to resemble a miniature version of a human’s femur bone. However, even with this very tiny and thin structure it is nearly unbreakable without several tons of force being pressed down on it. Throughout the body of this small charm there are several places where the creator has added a few cosmetic marking that make it appear as though the bone has been chewed on by an extremely hungry person or animal, leaving small chips and cracks in patterns that resemble crude characters of the Russian alphabet to spell out “Endless Hunger”. The charm is base colored a yellowish white and the cracks have been colored deep red and black like if it truly were a physical bone ripped out of someone. This coloration becomes more seen when manifestation is about to happen because the pigments move in a flowing motion as if marrow and other internal fluids were coming out in small amounts.

Release: To release Glutton Gabbi recites the following line, "To consume without end the maximum of carnage". Then she presses it into her palm at which point it dissolves and glutton forms near her.

Doll Manifestation:

Spoiler:

Abilities: The powers possessed by this deadly sin is similar the quincy natural affinity to draw in reishi from the area around him. As it is like this power it grows stronger when in areas of high quality reishi like the soul society and hueco mundo, multiplying the power of the attacks to 150% their normal strength by breaking down the material in the area around them and converting it directly into reishi, this power gain however is not able to be performed on the material plane (human world) as things there are not composed of reishi but physical matter. After he has spent an entire round taking reishi into himself Glutton will have filled himself and is able to either keep it within himself and wait or release the energy back out in different ways, though the most common and most effective being the offense path. The offense path is similar to a gran rey cero in power level and destructive capability as well as shape and form. In addition, Glutton must spill some of his own blood in order to complete the technique. The power attack must recharge itself for two turns after it has been used before it can begin to have the reishi drawn in again.

Description:

TECHNIQUE TEMPLATE:

Name: Core Form
Effect: To achieve the core form Glutton must not be released, and instead of the normal way of releasing him from his charm (sealed) form she takes another method. The entire process is close to the same however the incantation changes to "The hunger is alive even as it destroys" and instead of pressing the bone into her palm she grips it tightly in a clenched fist as it takes the form of a black/grey pump action shotgun. This gun has power similar to glutton in his released form, meaning that it can draw in reishi from the area around it for power, but instead of releasing it all at once it instead fires out the reishi in two equally powered shells. The shells take a full round of charging to be created but will remain until fired, note that a maximum of two shells can be inside at any point.

The Core Form:

Duration / Cool Down: The core form can be assumed for as long as wished however there is a three post cool down that is required if it is reverted to sealed state before this shape can be taken again.

Name: Saiten der Seele (Soul Strings)
Effect: After the reishi has been drawn into him Glutton has a secondary form of release that involves compressing the reishi within him into a much more refined form than a simple blast of energy. Instead the reishi takes the form of a dozen invisible strings that span out for fifty feet each. Each string is able to be completely controlled and manipulated by Glutton while they remain formed but in order to release the strings and control them Glutton must keep his mouth open. There is one way of detecting these strings and that is when they are in battle mode because in this mode the strings hum because they are made to vibrate fast. Note that these strings are immune to hierro. It can cut through hierro as easily as it can cut stone or paper. Danku and suchlike is also useless against these strings. Both of these are constructs of spiritual particles and as such, be cut.
Duration / Cool Down: The soul strings are able to remain manifested for three rounds before fading out and there must be a period of three posts between the end of the last use and the start of the next use.

Name: Befestigte Seele (Fortified Soul)
Effect: This technique differs from the other forms of reushi use that the doll can perform in that it does not require that a round be taken to draw in spirit particles from the area around him in order for it to be performed. No, instead Glutton uses the reishi where it is but binds it together into a tight structure around him which expands out for five feet with him at the center. This structure acts as a barrier that is able to repel any incoming spiritual attack. Spiritual attacks are but are not limited to things like a kido, cero, zanpakuto/ressurection strike or even a physical blow from a spiritual being. This barrier also prevents anything from getting out from the inside so it has the potential to essentially act as a trap.
Duration / Cool Down: The barrier is able to remain formed for a total of two rounds before it must recharge for another four rounds.

Last edited by Gabbi on Sun May 01, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sin; Glutton   Deadly Sin; Glutton I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Doll:
What is its weakness? e.x. the place on the chest of Yoshino's doll that was more vulnerable than the rest. If you don't want to post this here due to people using it in IC, PM it to me. Very Happy

Abilities:
Just to let you know, your math would make attacks 1.5x their normal power, hopefully that's what you meant. Also, How long does it take to draw in the amount of reishi required to gain the ability boost? Another thing, A gran rey cero is too powerful for the ability. Just to get you an idea..

Gran Rey Cero:
Spoiler:

That's WAY too powerful, yet again.

Core Form:

How powerful are the shells? Can both of them be fired in the same post?

Saiter Der Seele:

There has to be a limit to what these can cut, they can't cut through anything like paper. And a downside would be lovely.

Befestigte Seele

Spiritual techniques are all deflected, but physical attacks can go through it... but one you're inside, you can't leave? I guess that's reasonable, but make it a little bigger than 5 foot radius, if someone zooms in there, it would be nice if both of you had room to move without bumping into each other XD, other then that, this looks fine.

Back to top Go down
Gabbi
Der Kaiser
Gabbi

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sin; Glutton   Deadly Sin; Glutton I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Guess I'll pm the weakness to you since the option is there

Yes he math is as you say 1.5x power, just a different way of stating it.

The "powed boost" is not something I would have to charge, it is simply saying that since the abilities are based on reishi that they would be more powerful if a higher quality of reishi was present.

A limited version of gran Rey cero as the main ability of my doll is to much? You do realize that that is a passive racial trait that 10 members in the future will get in addition to their race weapon right? Just wondering why my reishi doll can't have a big boom considering the level of spiritual pressure I have as second in command over my race.

The shells are powerful enough to pierce hierro up to the charts espada and yes both could be shot off in one post

I guess it can be limited to not slice bakudo level 80 and up? As far as the weakness if the technique, that will be revealed with the pm I'm sending you.

I'll extend it to a 10 foot radius then

Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sin; Glutton   Deadly Sin; Glutton I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Alright, I'll check my PMs.

But the Espada have to injure themselves in order to use it. I'll allow you to have it, but you also have to mix your blood in with it, just like the Espada do.

The gun, strings, and trap radius are fine.

Edit in the blood sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Gabbi
Der Kaiser
Gabbi

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sin; Glutton   Deadly Sin; Glutton I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Edit bump
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sin; Glutton   Deadly Sin; Glutton I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Sin; Glutton   Deadly Sin; Glutton I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadly Sin; Glutton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Registration :: Doll Creation :: Approved Dolls-
Jump to: