Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot Springs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Hot Springs Left_bar_bleue100/100Hot Springs Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:34 am

Jojo was in the squad 4's reknowned Hot Spring as she was in her bakini but then again she was just relaxing in the waters. She liked the feel of the warmth on her as she would already be hitting her fifth hour in the pool as she had healed the division twelve member easily and though she hated having to heal him for his dumb actions she did so on her own terms. Of course all of the members of the Gotei Thirteen knew of her healing methods and couldn't object her reasoning no matter what since she was the best healer they've ever had and following this she would just lay here soaking.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:38 am

The captain commander of the Gotei 13 walked into the Hot Springs changing building, throwing off his inverted Haori, and shinigami robes on the way through. He didn't even have to stop to accomplish the task, it was all one fluid motion. He reached the sliding doors on the other side, throwing it open, he was wearing nothing but boxers, as he was expecting nobody to be there. He was shocked seeing Jojo, beginning to exclaim, but stopping himself. He simply stood there, his heavily scarred, yet muscular body clearly visible. He blinked, simply walking forward slowly and sliding into the pool on the opposite side of her.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:43 am

She didn't even need to look at him to know he was there. The cammander always did emit spiritual preasure wherever he went and this place was no different as she would always have her's down to a pitiful amount, 5%, as she would look up at you, now that you where in the pool, as she would say, "I guess this is the second time I've seen your scarred body. First time was when you recieved the most of them and then the second time is now. What exactly brings you to this hot spring? Don't you have one in the squad 1 barracks?" She knew there was one there since she had to clean them all once before when she was only a 4th seated officer.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:49 am

"Yeah, I guess it would be, wouldn't it? Anyway, I use this one Because the one in my barracks is crowded, and when I go in there people harass me about the guest I brought back here to the soul society from Karakura town, and I just can't be bothered with it. But, how are you doing, Jojo? Holding up well? I hope so.." Apocalypse closed his eyes, and leaned back. Apocalypse, during his whole strip montage, had managed to get his sword within his reach at the edge of the hot spring.. just in case someone or something happened. He seemed a little cautious.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:54 am

"I won't be harming you at any cause. I don't see why you are overly cautios like that when all you ever needed to do was always make a barrier around yourself with your reiatsu. It always has just been me who had to give you treatment when you let it get too loose when you were not a captain but a merely low ranked soldier." She would then look at you as she popped her neck and asked, "Anything else going on that I don't know about like that greenhorne named Fulmine?"

(I am assuming I've known you this long. Greenhorne means newbie)
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:00 am

"Sorry, Jojo. You may have healed me that long ago, but I surely didn't even know your name. Such a shame too. You're incredibly pretty. I guess it took me this long to notice.. Anyway. I'm not cautious about you, I'm cautious about Fulmine, Lucas Fontaine(Ex captain of squad 2, you would know the name), and whoever else they have working with them are beginning to threaten Shinigami. And out of all the shinigami they could have picked.. they picked me. Why? They are trying to make me cower, and break my morale, which will lead to our downfall... Fulmine has gained his special powers, I saw him generating lightning, and his reiatsu matched mine while I was at 65%, and I don't even know what % he was at. It could have been 5, but who knows?! Lucas isn't too threatening, but he could defeat one of our captains with relative ease, as he has gained hollowification. It's irritating.. " Apoc ranted on on and on for what seemed like forever, but it eventually came to an end. "It's just kinda getting on my nerves thinking about what they're planning."
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:54 pm

"You are the cammanding general of the soul society. It only makes sense that they target you. Of course that Fontaine wasn't the best at picking his opponents. I had to heal him plenty of times if I remember correctly and with the whole reiatsu thing. Your 90% is the only one I actually have come to fear. Anything below that I can very likely be able to see through but if this Fulmine guy is that dangerous he will need to be taken out. As for that Lucas guy... He isn't much of a threat to me." She had a confident voice and face about her as she finished her speaking.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:01 pm

"Lucas will gain tremendous power when his mask is applied, just like all the ones who have done this before him. When he applied his mask, he could easily disperse several of the captains here... It's quite troublesome. I wish he would just kill over and die. However, I might be able to make peace with Fulmine, it seems simple enough. Either way, I'm sure we'll be fine. " Apocalypse smiled, he was confident in his ability. None had ever surpassed his bankai with 100% Reiatsu, not even close. Surely this would be easily dealt with, especially with the captains at his side.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:07 pm

"Your confidence isn't the best in the world. If captains are to betray you then you will be screwed in this fight will you not?" Jojo would ask as she would raise her head to view the sky, "I've come to understand one thing about you. You are not quick to judge someone but you insist on the person to change sides to meet your statis quo." She easily saw this and wethor it angered you or not was unpredictable but in her eyes if you were to make a move against her she couldn't kill you but instead would easily put in in a temporary paralysis to cool you down.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:27 pm

"I do not like to judge people, but it is true. Whether it required a change or not, what needs to be done, HAS to be done. This is one of those things, so was watching Fulmine before. You see, if the order was actually followed, then we would have known of his powers and his unification with Lucas way before it was too late to seperate them. But, since Musuko took his sweet time... Ugh... People have to change to follow orders immediately, or bad things could happen! I have led the soul society as captain commander for nearly a thousand years, and still, people refuse to follow my orders. You can understand why it's irritating, right?" He ranted, and ranted, grumbling to himself afterward.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Jojo would probably do something you never expected as she would shunpou right in front of you to kiss you as she said, "We all know our troubles and with them is the horrible rage we feel but you know something. I've always followed your orders but in my own way. Like when you told me not to harm that boy. If you remember when you were healed you were numb and never could feel the pain but if you saw may face I instead felt the pain rather than my targets. I am unique in that way." Her eyes would rotate their pentagonal shapes as she said these things while being close to you.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm

He raised an eyebrow at this completely unexpected move. "I thought you didn't do this stuff with 'Old Men'? " he chuckled at his comment before letting out a heavy sigh. "I'm glad to hear you've been obedient, Jojo. Stay that way, if you would.."
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:06 pm

She would merely giggle as she would pat your hair saying, "Don't let the kiss go to your head. I've been known to do the unexpected and every now and then it just so happens to be something to cool down the soul like me kissing you just now." She would then sit next to you just a few inches from touching as she would say, "I don't plan to turn against the soul society... Though my zanpakuto has been known to heal enemies that is just because of the way my techniques work. All the same I cannot heal the dead. So you better not die. You can lose a couple arms but don't you die on me."
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:13 pm

His hair would be cotton soft, like it had been shampoo'd about 30 times a day for the past thousand years. He noticed she was still super-close. He placed his hand behind her back, rubbing up and down on the bend of it flirtatiously. "Well, try to refrain from healing enemies... That would be extraordinarily inconvenient. And, I plan to keep my arms and legs, unless all and fails and I have to use... THAT forbidden kido." He laughed softly as he spoke about Itto Kaso, " But I don't plan to use that unless I'm doomed to lose, anyway. But, why can't I die on you, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Jojo would blush lightly but thanks to the way the hot springs was it had hid her blush as though it was just the hot water effecting her. She would look at you and then say, "Think about it like this. Itto Kaso requires a loss of a limb to be more powerful where as the mind and body requires more limbs to be more powerful. I believe if you die it is like the Itto Kaso where you are more powerful all together but with that said when you die the body as a whole can not use much more techniques effectively and thus the whole body dies." She hoped her message of 'I just don't want you to be killed' went through to her commander's head.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:52 pm

He didn't really understand a word she said, but he would fake it anyway. "Yeah, I guess that's true" he said, empty-minded. He then stood up from the water, flash stepping away with his zanpakuto. The water steamed off, due to his fire-like reiatsu. He reapplied his clothing as fast as he had removed it. Being dry, and in his full commander uniform in the time of a minute.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:59 pm

"I guess this is fairwell for today. Anytime you want to talk I'll be here or in my office or somewhere in the other areas so either way if you can't find me and want to talk you can just send off a wave of that reiatsu you always brag about." She would jokingly say as she would then pop her neck and then relax further into the water keeping her body inside the waters was a good way to keep relaxed when there were so many stressed out things to do.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:03 pm

"Any time you want to find me, just follow the random bursts of Reiatsu... I have so much of it, and it grows so much every day... it's hard to control." He sighed, and shrugged. Before walking off. "Bye, Jojo. Don't slack too much." He would shoud behind him, as he shut the door.

[Exit/End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Springs   Hot Springs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Springs
Page 1 of 1