Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kido Amplifier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

Kido Amplifier Empty
PostSubject: Kido Amplifier   Kido Amplifier I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:50 am

Invention Template

Invention Name: Kido Amplifier; Kido Anpurifai

Invention Description: The kido amplifier is a small red orb that is usually found strapped on the user somewhere(On apocalypse, it's on a necklace.) When reiatsu is channeled into it, it begins to glow brightly.

Spoiler:

Abilities: The Kido amplifier does just what it says, amplifies kido. When reiatsu is channeled into the bead, and a kido is used, it will double the strength of the kido(Basically, it makes the kido the same strength as if you used the incantation, but it doesn't require a incantation post)

Charge Duration: Instant

Cool-down: 2 post cooldown, however, while this is cooling down, no kido will be useable.

Last edited by Apocalypse Muruzaki on Sun May 01, 2011 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiei
Capo Minore
Hiei

Kido Amplifier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Amplifier   Kido Amplifier I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:02 am

could you give a descriptive of how strong the kido, cause there are many strong kidos out and a drawback would be nice also
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Kido Amplifier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Amplifier   Kido Amplifier I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:07 am

Like... in this RP, if you use a kido without incantation, it does it's effect, if you use the incantation, it does double effect. This invention uses this ability to causes it to do the same damage as if I used the incantation, without requiring me to.

The cooldown is the drawback, While it is cooling down, I cannot use ANY kido, even without using the bead.
Back to top Go down
Hiei
Capo Minore
Hiei

Kido Amplifier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Amplifier   Kido Amplifier I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:13 am

oh ok sorry Im used to the enrgy blast and slashes and stuff, I never used kido in Bleach RP

add the cooldown to it, and I'll accept it
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Kido Amplifier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Amplifier   Kido Amplifier I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:24 am

Edited in.
Back to top Go down
Hiei
Capo Minore
Hiei

Kido Amplifier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Amplifier   Kido Amplifier I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:04 am

Ok! Approved
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Kido Amplifier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Amplifier   Kido Amplifier I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:51 am

Will you price it? Or should I wait on Fulmine?
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

Kido Amplifier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Amplifier   Kido Amplifier I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:01 am

Well going based on the prices of other inventions thus far, Id have to price an item that allows kido to be made twice as powerful at 2500 SoulCoins.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Kido Amplifier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Amplifier   Kido Amplifier I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:21 am

Ryo deducted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kido Amplifier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Amplifier   Kido Amplifier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kido Amplifier
Page 1 of 1