Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eve's Ginto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve
Quincy Leader
Eve

Eve's Ginto Empty
PostSubject: Eve's Ginto   Eve's Ginto I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:17 pm

I have no idea what you mean with manifestation, I believe that it can all be put down under effect. Note that Heizen, Gritz, Wolke and Sprenger are Canon.

Name of Spell: Heizen

Effects: This technique creates a transparent, rectangular beam of energy from the silver tubes which slices through the opponent.

Incantation: "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Heating!"

Eve's Ginto Haizen

Name of Spell: Gritz

Effects: This technique forms a man-sized pentagonal Quincy cross which envelops its target.

Incantation: "A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames!"

Eve's Ginto Gritz

Name of Spell: Wolke

Effects: This technique uses a silver tube to create a large blast. While it may not be intended for use as such, Uryū uses it to cushion the impact of a fall.

Incantation: "Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald Grail!"

Eve's Ginto Wolke

Name of Spell: Sprenger

Effects: This technique uses five Seele Schneiders to create a pentagon-shaped seal which, when activated, causes a massive explosion within its borders. When an object or a person stands within the middle of the Pentagon the placement of the fifth Seele Schneider can trap them by wrapping and binding their legs to the ground with dense spirit particles. The Seele Schneiders function as accumulators, gathering the necessary amount of spirit particles to create the explosion. The liquid inside a silver tube acts as the trigger. The preparations for the technique combined with the charging time for the Seele Schneiders make its use in battle impractical unless the user has a partner that can stall to buy time, or has enough strength to create the formation while under attack

Incantation: None

Eve's Ginto Sprenger

Name of Spell: Metamorphosa

Effects: This technique uses a silver tube to change the appearance of the user permanently.

Incantation: "Seek the beauty from within - Black Rose!"

Name of Spell: Nebel

Effects: This technique uses silver tube to release reiatsu as a silver fog, obscuring the area. Eve is still able to see through the fog.

Incantation: "Through the darkness of the heart the eye of the righteous can still see - Nebulal!"

Name of Spell: Eisenwall

Effects: This technique uses a silver tube like wall of fire forming a solid amount of spiritual particles in a silver wall barrier. The wall

Incantation:

Name of Spell: Spinnennetz

Effects: This technique uses a silver tubes to erupt reiatsu in a web to pin a target to a surface.

Incantation: "There is no way to move - Widow!"

Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

Eve's Ginto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve's Ginto   Eve's Ginto I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:18 am

Editing time:

• Heizen: while good enough for the manga/anime this description is way to vague for a role play. I need some details thrown in there like how quickly the rectangle of energy forms and how fast it moves. In addition I need to know the penetrating power of the spell. Npte: I notice it says transparent in the description but the image shows it to be a fully visible white rectangular prism? Just found it a bit off.

• Gritz: Again, the vagueness factor plays into this ginto. While man sized is a somewhat fair description to get the point across there are situations which it may confuse people. Take for instance our beloved furry captain Komomura, while technically a man he is far larger than the average size of a person. In addition to the size factor I'd like to know how dense the shield is? What can it block and withstand without shattering? A way of doing this is comparing it to a form of metal or other shielding material.

• Wolke: Vagueness vagueness everywhere, Vagueness vagueness on the stairs, Vagueness vagueness in the halls, Vagueness vagueness in the walls. You should describe how large of an explosion can be created from this spell and what level of penetration said explosion will have.

• Sprenger: This one is closer than the others simply because it clarifies some things already. However I'd like a description of the power level of the explosion that occurs. In addition take out the part of possible use in battle without a partner since this one will need to be limited to that extent.

• Metamorphosa: So then all it does is change your appearance to any look you want forever? This will need to be limited to ONLY a humanoid shaped appearance. In addition the new form would not be allowed any special natural advantages over other humans that you did not have in your previous form, in other words you cant change into something that is human in shape but has razor like claws that shred through steel. Nor would it be able to change you into a person that has a pair of wings or gills or anything like that. Bit of an exaggeration there on the example but you see my point? Other than that I'd say you limit how many of these a person can use overall to something like three or five, people would otherwise just cause a massive war then assume a new face every other topic so they couldn't be blamed without metagaming.

• Nebel: Describe the thickness and other details of this fog. You should list things like how much visibility is lost (100% won't fly unless you are willing for major drawbacks on usage) and how large of an area it covers.

• Eisenwall: For edits here simply refer to one over your earlier ginto and add in everything I asked for there. I am of course referring to Gritz as these seem to be the same spell but with a different area covered with one being a protective/encasin shell and the other a wall.

• Spinnennetz: Details details details. What is the surface area of the web, how fast does it move from the tube itself to the target (in terms of speed not time), how durable is this web and is it sticky so that it attaches itself to the target if contact is made like a real spider web?

These are I think everything that needs to be done but I may have missed something, overall you just left out a large portion of details that can easily be filled in so this should be a simple process of approval if all goes well, I wish you luck in your edits ^^
Back to top Go down

Eve's Ginto
Page 1 of 1