Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quincy Templates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve
Quincy Leader
Eve

Quincy Templates Empty
PostSubject: Quincy Templates   Quincy Templates I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:01 pm

I'd like to request a simple template for the Quincy Bow and Quincy Ginto so I can work on them.

(Gintō (銀筒, Silver tubes) are small silver cylinder capsules that store spiritual energy in a liquid form and are used by the Quincy for spell-casting in the same way that Shinigami use Kidō. Like Kidō, they're activated by calling out various commands.)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Fontaine
Vizard
Lucas Fontaine

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Quincy Templates Left_bar_bleue100/100Quincy Templates Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Quincy Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quincy Templates   Quincy Templates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:35 am

Since your the Quincy leader why don't you offer up a template? I'm sure the admins would most likely use it wholeheartedly giving you credit.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

Quincy Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quincy Templates   Quincy Templates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:40 am

naw its cool I got this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quincy Templates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quincy Templates   Quincy Templates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quincy Templates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Random :: Requests-
Jump to: