Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuujins Zanpaku-to

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Yuujins Zanpaku-to Left_bar_bleue100/100Yuujins Zanpaku-to Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Yuujins Zanpaku-to Empty
PostSubject: Yuujins Zanpaku-to   Yuujins Zanpaku-to I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Zanpakuto Name: Doku

Zanpakuto Spirit: A small, skinny child. Doku has striking blonde hair, and is always wearing a orange and white T-shirt with a green scarf. He also wears a pair of jeans shorts, and red Nike sneakers. He also always has a lollipop with him. The only threatening thing that you can openly see, is his eyes, which are empty black holes.

Family: Shadow/Poison

Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: Annihilate, Destroy, Weaken, All must perish.

Shikai Appearance: The blade, after growing pitch black. It turns as black as possible, almost obsorbing the light around it. When you look closely at the blade, you can see reflections on it. You can see your worst nightmares replaying themselves over and over on every shadow they see. The sword than splits into two different swords, and than shortens on one side, and lengthens on another, and twin Sais are formed. They can be connected and disconnectedd to each other at Yuujins will.

Shikai Abilities: Yuujin can shadow travel, taking two posts. One to enter the shadow, and another to come out. There is a 5 post cooldown in between each shadow travelling and he can only travel 20 meters away at the most. He can also manipulate shadows, and his sword turns into 4 pitch black sais. The sais look like 2 sais connected at the bases of each other, but can be seperated. The sais, when struck by them, can emit a small pitch black shadow virus, that will eventually fill the part it hit with a shadowy virus, and you will be unable to move it for 2 posts. it take 5 posts to immerse completely.

--------------------------------
Technique Template

Name: Shadow Sais
Effect: inablity to move a limb {Potentially}
Duration / Cool Down: Well, the kais are infinite, I guess, and I already explained shadow travel. The poison, I also explained.

Last edited by Yuujin on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
3rd Division Captain
Kenshi

Yuujins Zanpaku-to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuujins Zanpaku-to   Yuujins Zanpaku-to I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:35 pm

I know I'm not staff, but your bankai is nearly identical to Apoc's. Kind of lame, man.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Yuujins Zanpaku-to Left_bar_bleue100/100Yuujins Zanpaku-to Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Yuujins Zanpaku-to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuujins Zanpaku-to   Yuujins Zanpaku-to I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:38 pm

It is?
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

Yuujins Zanpaku-to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuujins Zanpaku-to   Yuujins Zanpaku-to I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:02 am

Also, you are not qualified for bankai yet so you need to remove it from your app for now.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Yuujins Zanpaku-to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuujins Zanpaku-to   Yuujins Zanpaku-to I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Edited

EDIT: Now that I notice, I was approved as a Lt with Bankai ._.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

Yuujins Zanpaku-to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuujins Zanpaku-to   Yuujins Zanpaku-to I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:15 am

Yuujin wrote:
EDIT: Now that I notice, I was approved as a Lt with Bankai ._.

Denied, their is no level of power in the soul reaper ranks that is allowed to start with anything higher than shikai release with the exception the the captains and captain commander.

Now onto the grading of this weapon application;

• Shikai Appearance: What? I don't quite understand the majority of this since you left it so vague with holes in what you did managed to type up. For starters when you say you see your worst fears on it are you meaning that you see reflections of your fears in the blade or that you see an manifestation of it literally either on the blade or in its place somehow? Other than that I don't understand the last line, what is a raven black Kais? I tried looking it up but all I got were some hotels and bistros in europe so are you saying it turns into some form of building??

• Shikai Ability: wtf? this is just wow, first off this is a very strange zanpakuto since it should be classified shadow/poison rather than just shadow. You will need to seriously limit the distance you can travel with this shadow jumping ability as well as state some form of cool down between the times you can enter a shadow.

• Shikai Ability (cont.): This virus, time to do some MAJOR explaining since I pride myself on knowledge of poison use in both real life and RP so you're going to need to AT LEAST cover the basics. The exact effects of the virus/poison as well as how fast they occur and what lasting effects it has if any. This one will probably take a while to judge.

• You are the Lt of squad 11 if I remember correctly. This is the squad that prides itself on all members having zanpakuto based around physical combat, and when I look at this application I see nothing but the exact opposite of that. You will either need to completely rework this weapon or attempt to change the squad you are in, (for this particular zan I'd suggest squad two).

These are my thoughts and views of the weapon so get to it, I'll return after you reply to look it over again.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Yuujins Zanpaku-to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuujins Zanpaku-to   Yuujins Zanpaku-to I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:40 pm

1.) Ok, I meant Sais. I don't know where I got Kais, but its Sais. Like the weapons Raphael has in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Yeah. And I mean they are pitch black. YOu can see the reflection of your worst fears.

2.) Edited that stuff in

4.)Ok, I changed squad to 13, science and stuff, does that make any more sense?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuujins Zanpaku-to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuujins Zanpaku-to   Yuujins Zanpaku-to I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuujins Zanpaku-to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Registration :: Zanpakuto Creation-
Jump to: