Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunny day = Happy day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Sunny day = Happy day Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunny day = Happy day Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sunny day = Happy day Empty
PostSubject: Sunny day = Happy day   Sunny day = Happy day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Jojo would be at the beach in her gigai again though this time she was soaking up the sun's rays with her telephone beside her head with her head down and dressed in a green bakini with white strings. She was very much the looker as she got those comments a lot though time and time again she has proven worthy with a beating to them as her hair was messy and had a bunch of sand in it as she soaked up the rays. Under the phone was her red diver/surfer suit.

in a bakini:

suit:
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

PostSubject: Re: Sunny day = Happy day   Sunny day = Happy day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:08 pm

He stood in an interesting get up forthe beach. Ful was dressed in his gloves and long cow hide trench coat buttoned up all the way with flip flops on. He walked across the sand with a careful interest not to step on anyone or anything when he caught sight of the Bella he met earlier. He waved and walked over. "nice seeing you again"
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Sunny day = Happy day Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunny day = Happy day Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunny day = Happy day   Sunny day = Happy day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 pm

She remembered that voice as she would then look up seeing you as you were down wind of the sun so she didn't worry about it being in her eyes as she would smile and say, "Hello, hows the arms and legs?" She would smile and hope you were feeling better as she was still soaking up some rays of the sun. She took a drink of her cok'a'cola and then waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Sunny day = Happy day   Sunny day = Happy day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Yuujin seemingly appeared out of nowhere, in the sand a few feet away from the Soul Reaper Captain and the Capo Supreme. He was walking down the street, downing a bottle of Bud light, where he felt some Spirit Energy, and decided to check it out. He was disappointed to see two random civilians that just had abnormally large amounts of Spiritual pressure, but he couldn't help but notice that the pink haired one looked slightly familiar...

"What's your names?"

He asked suddenly, breaking into their conversation. He scratched the back of his head loudly and took another swig of his almost empty Beer bottle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny day = Happy day   Sunny day = Happy day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunny day = Happy day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: