Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizen
Special Human

Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants) Empty
PostSubject: Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants)   Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 am

Superhuman Ability Template

Name: Dio delle Piante

Appearance: In the initial stage Shizen gets small vines going all over the skin of his body, his hair gets streaks of dark green through it, and his eyes pupils and all, become a dark green color. The vines are more concentrated on his arms and legs to allow the ability easier to use

Enhanced Appearance: The enhanced appereance is much different that the initial, his entire body with the exception of the right side of his face becomes covered in a 4 in. Thick bark material. The remaider of his face keeps the vines on it and the dark green eye. The bark material covering his face is in the form of a mask that looks like an older man with a beard with an angry look on his face.

Family: Nature/Plant

Initial Ability: The ability of the initial usage of his power is that he can increase up to 2 appendages at a time up to 25 feet long and the hand/foot grows to be up to 6 times the original size with a vine like substance That is as strong as marble that he has complete control over like an extension to the limb, allowing him to use long range physical attacks to cause maximum damage if a limb is severed it can be regrown in 1 post. He can also now if hes on actual earth he can send his vine limbs through the ground up to 25 feet and out to preform under ground assualts.

Hyper Ability:  In his hyper form he can now use the same ability of his initial form only he can now make all 4 appendages grow at a time. Not only that but he now has the ability to morph into trees becoming one with them and using the root system to teleport any limb or his entire body to any other tree within a 100 meter radius of the tree he first entered. The teleporting takes 1 post to enter and the next he can emerge from a tree within the radius. Because all trees come from nature regardless of what earth or realm they are in, this can be done to any group of trees.

Techniques:

Last edited by Shizen on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

PostSubject: Re: Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants)   Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:27 am

Super Ability: Can the 'vinelike' substance be cut easily? How strong is it exactly?

Hyper Ability: No instant teleport through the root system, add a one post use time to it, so that one post is entering the root, and the next is emerging. Also, 200 meters is a little far, make it about 100. How far can he travel along roots? What kind of trees can you go into? Earthly trees, spirit trees(SS trees), All trees, or only certain kinds of earthly trees.. what kind of trees can he "possess"?
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

PostSubject: Re: Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants)   Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:26 am

Alright, edited it all in
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants)   Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Super ability: What happens if a limb is cut? Is it permanently gone, or does it regrow? How long does it take to regrow if so?
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

PostSubject: Re: Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants)   Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Edited again.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants)   Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Just to make it clear:

1st post, limb is severed.
2nd post, limb is regrown
3rd post, limb is usable again.

If you're ok with that, then this is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

PostSubject: Re: Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants)   Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:19 pm

that's fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants)   Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dio delle Piante (God of the Plants)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Registration :: Super Power Registration-
Jump to: