Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunch Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:38 am

The cafe was a bustling and busy place to dine today, but it was one of the few places that Fulmine had discovered had decent Italian cuisine. He sat at one of the "open party" tables that made this place famous, the way it worked was that you would sit down and others would come to join you and have conversations while you ate. The idea of being social didn't really interest the man but he didn't like the hassle of getting a private table either so he sat down and looked at a menu after ordering a large extra sweet tea. He stared out the window for a moment and leaned his head on his palm, the people outside were happy but he was still alone for now.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:01 am

Shizen had recently returned from his visit to the soul society and waited to get something to eat, so he went to this place that apperently made very authentic italian cuisine, it would make him feel more at home. He walked in and saw a male sitting at a public table, he decided to accompany him. He sat down and said to the man "Hello" he then grabbed a menu and began scanning through it for something to order while waiting to see if the man would start conversation.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:10 am

The waitress came back and Fulmine placed his order of parmesan chicken over pasta before giving her his menu and responding to the kid. He brushed his hair back over his horns with his fingers as he spoke, "Interesting aura you have kid, and you smell of soul reapers..." His face was interested but then when he looked away to drink from his tea he seemed to forget that he was sitting next to someone completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time
Page 1 of 1