Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring a New Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizen
Special Human

Exploring a New Home Empty
PostSubject: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Shizen was walking around in his usual attire exploring the town he would now call home. It was midday and sumny outside and Shizen could tell that there was no change in weather coming soon. He sat on a bench in the park and had his usual blank expression. As he sat there a blue bird flew to him and sat itself on his shoulder. He turned to it and said to it with a smile "Hello friend" it chirped happily and Shizen responded "Of course you can sit here, I dont mind." he stared up at the sky looking at the clouds with the blue bird on his shoulder, enjoying the view.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:27 pm

A figure in a large inverted captain coat stood atop a large building, Looking down at the man on the bench. Another average civilian with spiritual pressure of a reasonable amount. How weird. It seemed this was a common problem here about this place. He looked back and forth down the street. Shizen would suddenly hear a roar, it pierced through the air like a siren. However, the bird would remain perfectly still, unable to hear or see what was happening. The ground began to rumble as a dark figure appeared in the distance. From nowhere, the large figure seemed to appear in front of Shizen. The beast was huge, and almost humanoid. It had long arms and legs, with hands and feet on the end of them. The beast also wore a mask, that sort of looked like a demonic version of a Frog. The beast would rear one last time. Apoc would shout out "RUN!" as he drew his sword, and leapt from the rooftop, ready to finish this hollow bastard.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Shizen was sitting there and he heard a deafening roar, he quickly looked to where he heard the roar and saw what looked like a giant humanoid with a mask that sorta looked like a frog. He found it odd that the bird didn't fly from the roar so he asked it "Friend, do you see that." it chirped back telling him that it had no idea what he was talking about. As the beast reared up again he heard someone yell at him to run, but he wasn't one to do so. He just said to the bird "You should get going friend, you don't need to be here." the bird then chirped and flew off. He stood in a stance he thought suitable for the attack as he saw another person jump from a roof with a sword hoping he intended onsupporting him against the beast.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm

"You Idiot!" Apocalypse yelled, before focusing some of his spiritual pressure around the beast. It roared, and looked as if it was moving in slow motion from the intense pressure that was attempting to hold it in place. He landed on the beasts head. The man below would feel it was hard to move as well, and breath, like the air just became much, much thicker. Apocalypse buried his sword in the beasts mask, all the way down to the hilt. As the beast died, it became a man in a suit, who looked like he just came out of a business meeting. However, the man who appeared from the previous creature just looked shocked, and surprised, like he had no idea what was going on. Apocalypse stared at him for a moment before smirking and saying "Welcome to the afterlife." Apoc slammed the bottom of his blade's handle to the mans forehead, right after, he began to glow, and dissapeared in a flash. He then turned torward Shizen as the air loosened up. "Why didn't you run?"
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:01 am

As the man landed on the beasts head it looked like it was moving in slow motion, he also felt like he was being weighed down by something, it was difficult for him to move and even breath. He watched in awe at the performance done by the man, he didn't seem human. After the man asked him his reasons for not running he loosened his stance as the pressure lessened and responded "I don't run from challenges, and it seemed like it was challenging me." he kept his slight smile as he looked at the male, he wanted to know what was so different about him.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:27 am

"Look. There are certain challenges that YOU CAN'T CONQUER!" As he said the last three words, he waved his katana in his face, sheathing it directly after. The man looked extremely weird for any normal human. He wore metals on the black robe he was wearing under his black jacket that had the japanese symbol for "One" on the back in white lettering. He chuckled. "You're another one of those humans with spiritual awareness, seeing as how you can see me. I have some explaining to do, I guess. In this world, there are two types of beings... Hollows, and Shinigami. Hollows feast upon the souls of those with spiritual pressure, and are drawn to it. When they consume someone with Spiritual pressure, Like yourself, they grow stronger, and you become one of them. Hollows, however, are rabid beasts with no brains left. They are called hollows because they are shells of their older selves, seeking to 'fill the void' by consuming spiritually aware humans, and the souls of the dead.. Then there are the Shinigami, such as myself. Shinigami come to Earth to protect special humans such as you, as well as the souls of humans wondering about. We place our sword hilt to their forehead, and they blast away, like you just witnessed. They go to the 'Rukongai', a district of the Soul Society, of which shinigami reside. They live in peace there, without fear. That's pretty much the basics. You may be thinking I'm some dishonest nerd... but that's 100% truth, pal."
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:35 am

Shizens head hurt after the explanation he was just given and he had many questions, he started with this one "Wait, wait, wait, Special humans? Spiritual Pressure? I don't see how I'm different from any other human, with the exception of being able to see those what were they? Hollows?" he took a deep breath after asking his question and said to him "Dont worry, I believe you, I knew there was something different about you right when I saw you." he stood with a confused look on his face with his arms crossed waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:41 am

"Special humans, Humans who can see ghosts and may possibly contain hidden powers that extend beyond normal human abilities. Just like the super heroes from your comic books. Spiritual pressure is... well... It's a spiritual strength, It's what I used to thicken the air around you. That was me releasing my spiritual pressure... like you are doing, but alot less strong. It's leaking everywhere like a faucet, and attracting hollows like what you just saw." He shook his head, remembering that other human almost like this one. "I can send someone to guard over you here, or I can take you back to the soul society. Make your decision.."
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:51 am

Shizen thought about it, the possibility that he may very well be a super hero was almost too much to fathom. He looked at the person across from him and said "What is this Soul Society place like?" This man seemed to know a lot about this spiritual pressure and what not and if anyone could help him learn to be a super hero it would be him. He stood with his arms still crossed wondering if this man could help. If he learned a special ability he would be able to protect him and his mother from his fathers hitman that he is sure to send at them.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:02 am

"It's a large city full of beautiful buildings, and the weather is always perfect. The soul reapers are split up into 13 squad, each with their own assigned tasks, and each of the squads have their own district in the soul society. Each squad has it's own captain. I'm the captain of the command squad, squad one. I am the leader of the Soul Society. The squads live in peace with one another, and I will treat you as my personal guest of honor. Make your decision... quickly." As soon as he finished his dialogue, another piercing roar echoed through the air.
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:06 am

Shizen had one final question before he answered his question "Will I be able to come back?" he stood unshaking as he heard another roar, assuming it was another hollow. He would ask for training once they arrived at the soul society, if he decided to go. He wondered if he'd have to strength to defeat these hollows on his own when and if he returned. He just stood with his arms still crossed waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:16 am

"You will be able to return. I just can't tell you how long it will be until you are allowed. But right now... we might need to leave." He looked in the direction of the hollow, he pointed his sword in its direction, glaring. "Come on, choose!"
Back to top Go down
Shizen
Special Human

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:19 am

Shizen was fine with that answer and said "Va bene, I will go to the Soul Society for a while then." he stood waiting to see how he was going to get them both there so just stood with his arms still crossed.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:23 am

"Good." He looked up at the sky, he placed his sword in his pocket, and held out a finger. A pitch black butterfly landed on his finger as he smiled. He then grabbed Shizen, and closed his eyes. "To the Soul Society..." and then.. in a flash of light.. they were gone!

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring a New Home   Exploring a New Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring a New Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: