Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda

Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada) Empty
PostSubject: Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada)   Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Name: Miyu, Esmeralda

Rank: Cero Espada (Marked as Espada 10 Due to Cero being a secret)

Appearance:
Spoiler:
She is a tall woman, standing about 5'9". She is pale white, and looks quite reminiscent to (Ulquiorra) an arrancar who's yet to be named. She wears a typical customized female arrancar kimono, a hole right between the upper half of her breasts. Her left sleeve is completely missing from the ensemble, replaced by a black arm-length glove. Her right sleeve is present and has a small belt wrapped around the elbow area (doesn't inhibit movement). Wearing a form-hugging sash around her waist, the right side of the lower kimono is missing, and pretty much totally bare, save for a pair of tight shorts. The left side of the kimono is present. She wears tight upper shin-high boots. Her mask fragment covers a whole side of her head, covering her ear, and then a little hair-pin fragment in her hair. Her zanpakuto is mounted on her back.

Personality: It is crazy to be... rebellious in the higher ranks of the arrancar military? It does seem that way doesn't it. She is a rebel in her heart, thinking that arrancar are all abominations. As such, she is a bit of a self-loather. However, she is still a loyal 'soldier', due to her want to survive and the fact that she isn't exactly a well-liked Arrancar amongst most of the Shinigami, being noted as Espada 10, she is known for her combat skills without releasing her power. She is a keen fighter with reflexes faster than lightning. She moves so fast its like she perceives time completely differently from others. She is known to be a little sadistic and a little masochistic. In combat, she doesn't really hold back, but she also doesn't go all out usually.

Likes: Shinigami, Pain (to an extent), and Slight Rebellions

Dislikes: Arrancar, Complete Loyalists, and Going All-Out

Specialties: She is ambidextrous, like... REALLY Ambidextrous. She is a hell of a cook (in a good way) despite not actually needing food. She will dance and sing you back to your momma!

History:
Human Life:

Plus Time:

Hollow Time:

Espada Time (To Present):

Sample Chapter:
Nobody on FFRequiem:
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

PostSubject: Re: Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada)   Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:41 am

For now to my understanding the arrancar race is not available for plot reasons
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada)   Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:53 am

Aww, but I made such a nice pwetty appwicashun! Yoo haz to acsept it! *or burn in the eternal abyss of suffering*
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

PostSubject: Re: Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada)   Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:55 am

My hands are tied on this matter, take it up with the founder
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine
Vizard Commander
Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada)   Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Yes, I distincly remember saying we shall wait a bit on the introduction of the arrancar race. Though yes, very pretty(:
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-ss.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada)   Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esmeralda Miyu (Cero Espada)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Registration :: Character Creation-
Jump to: