Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenshi's Zanpakuto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
3rd Division Captain
Kenshi

Kenshi's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Kenshi's Zanpakuto   Kenshi's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Zanpakuto Name:

Revan (再死)

Zanpakuto Spirit:

Spoiler:

Family:

Water

Sealed Appearance:

Spoiler:

Release Phrase:

Your death is clear as water. Awaken, Revan.

Shikai Appearance:

Spoiler:

Shikai Abilities:

Upon being released, Revan has the ability to manifest a large amount of water, about the same as a pond. This water can be manipulated into ropes capable of binding, sharp streams capable of slashing, and forceful spheres capable of breaking bones; as long as Kenshi is touching the water with his blade. Revan also has the ability to manipulate pre-existing water supplies. The zanpakuto itself gets lighter, allowing for more fluid motions than one is capable of with a traditional katana.

Bankai Release Phrase:

May the torrent of death embrace you. Kill, Zettai-shi Revan.

Bankai Appearance:

Spoiler:

Bankai Abilities:

Upon releasing the blade further, Kenshi drops Revan, and the blade itself dissolves within the water, giving Kenshi hands-free control of the water. Zettai-shi Revan grants Kenshi the ability to create even larger quantities of water, a large lakes worth, and turning into a wall spanning several miles with water encasing the area, effectively trapping the opponent. The manipulation of water is enhanced, with Kenshi now capable turning the water into virtually anything he wishes, like a jet stream for example.

--------------------------------

Shikai Abilities:

--------------------------------

Name:

Bankai

Effect:

Creates a small lake's worth of water, creating a wall around Kenshi and the targets with a foot of water on the ground's surface. The large volume of water creating the wall makes it near-impossible to swim out of the dome. This water can be manipulated by Kenshi anyway he sees fit as long as he is physically touching the water with any part of his body.

Duration / Cool Down:

Bankai Duration - Infinite. When deactivated, must wait a post to reactivate.
Manifestation of Wall - The attack lasts until Kenshi is struck by an opponent, at which point the wall will collapse into a lake, still capable of crushing anybody within it. The cooldown equals the amount of posts it remained intact. (So if the dome was used for 5 posts, the cooldown would be 5 posts)
Water Manipulation - Instant for attacks, one post preparation for supplementary, two post cooldown for all.

Last edited by Kenshi on Tue May 03, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

Kenshi's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshi's Zanpakuto   Kenshi's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:29 am

Well, might I just say, Excellent idea, and though I can't officially judge it, I'm starting to think that the shikai might be a little overpowered. Not a ton, just it seems.... a bit... I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

Kenshi's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshi's Zanpakuto   Kenshi's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:05 am

note: your bankai image is missing?
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
3rd Division Captain
Kenshi

Kenshi's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshi's Zanpakuto   Kenshi's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:51 am

I was in the process of editing my bankai when you checked it. Changed. ~
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Kenshi's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshi's Zanpakuto   Kenshi's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Shikai:
A small lake of water is too much for a simple shikai ability, a pond is fine, a lake is not. How much force does it take to break your binding ropes? How much of a slash does the water slash deliver? Is it a limited depth in, or like a blade? How fast does the water orb move? Not sure what you meant about manipulate, but complete manipulation is nearly 100% unnaceptable unless you limit it in some way(My bankai allows manipulation of fire, but only for 3 posts at a time, then it requires a large cooldown)

Bankai:
Again, complete manipulation will not be allowed without a limit. A large lake is too much water, a small lake would be acceptable here. Explain your water wall thing further, is it a wall around the battlefield? How powerful is the energy wave?
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Kenshi's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshi's Zanpakuto   Kenshi's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Appwoved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenshi's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshi's Zanpakuto   Kenshi's Zanpakuto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenshi's Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1