Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaguya, Jojo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Kaguya, Jojo Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaguya, Jojo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:29 am

Zanpakuto Name:Azami

Zanpakuto Avatar Appearance: A spirit named Azami who is a goddess looking being. She has golden hair but her pale white skin has astonishing features. Her eyes are golden with no pupils and her lips are icy blue. Her fingers look as if she has frost bite yet they glow and are filled with radiating heat. Azami wears a two piece bikini colored dark blue where as her long blue hair is put into Egyptian style braids.

Spirit world: The inner world is a black world with no light but the filmy sunlight that pokes through the snowing clouds. The landscape is a frozen desert that pokes out as sand but the sand is actually snow. There is also just one platform in the area that levitates over all the land made of ice and is an arena where Azami teaches Jojo. There is a single hut near the northern edge of the fortress that also serves the purpose of guarding the catacombs underneath. There are only three dead trees on the surface and then a small frozen flower garden outside the hut.

This place is accessed in her dreams as she will train with Azami day in and day out here. The reasoning for such an odd place for her area is because it is the opposite of her average persona. Now unknown to all but Azami is that in this area are a cave/ labyrinth made of thick molten rock underneath all the ice. This allows the heat of the area but unexpectedly is that afterwards this soon melts the ground once in a blue moon (aka: when Jojo is not herself.). This area is constantly snowing with the condensation surprisingly not with rain due to the source of heat in the area.

Family: Healing

Zanpakuto Sealed Appearance:The sealed form of Jojo’s Zanpakuto is that of a souba katana. This katana is sheathed in a black sheath with a red ribbon connecting it to her hip’s double sheath connection. The sword attached is kept nicely but the most abnormal of it is the way her Zanpakuto’s hilt is shaded and shaped. With a completely white clothed hilt that extends to two golden blades the hilt guard is shaped like a rapier’s from the medieval era.

The blade is made of the normal zanpakuto metals. The blade is a Souba Katana which means it has two katana edges extending parallel to each other with half an inch in between the blades while both face on direction. The blade’s length is fifty seven inches in length and the hilt is seven inches in length to be held on hand or double handed. The blade edge is sharp enough to be able to cut through the toughest of materials including Seki Seki. The sword looks worn as though it has seen many battles while the scabbard is ashed wood. This Zanpakuto is about eight pounds total.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: "Flower of a Thistle, Azami!"

Zanpakuto Shikai Appearance: The sword becomes a circular hula hoop blade that has multiple edges. This blade encircles the body allowing the wielder, Jojo, to perform techniques that can be considered like contemporary hip hop to form. This also allows a very unique fighting style to form. The blade leaves a hole in the center for each hand to hold as well as the blade becomes ice. The blade holds inside it a menacing power that can be considered a poison of sorts yet it doesn't develop a fatal wound to it unless so said with a ripper style of technique.

Zanpakuto Shikai Abilities: (Shikai can only be summoned two posts into the thread or further into it. No earlier!) The Shikai abilities is to create a healing circle of that can heal anyone who has stepped into it completely of all fatigue and only minor wounds. Though this takes five posts to completely restore the person who is inside this circle Jojo can control who is healed inside this circle. The downfall to this is that it can not be used more than 4 times a day.

Zanpakuto Bankai Release Phrase: "Bonkai of Freezing Help"

Zanpakuto Bankai Appearance: The blade disapears only to be fused into her arm cufflink that puts off the look of a chained blade. Along with the blade's change Jojo's appearance changes into a blue haired demon. With all of these changes the fighting style consists of twirls and thrusts with the Rukongai blade and her zanpakuto she carries. Her single ordinary blade from the rukon district though can merge with the chain blade allowing a mechanism performance of a chain vine sword that can manually become a sword much like Renji's but not as robust as his was.

Zanpakuto Bankai Abilities: This blade can create a healing radius around Jojo in which all those, including the enemy, can be healed. It only takes five posts to be completely healed as this ability is active so long as the bankai is active. The only downfall with being healed is that she might heal opposers along with allies. Bankai can only be summoned three posts after shikai was active and then dormant.

--------------------------------
Technique Template

Name: Shikai #1 (Vine Petals)
Effect: (Shikai can only be summoned two posts into the thread or further into it. No earlier!) The Shikai abilities is to create a healing circle of 5 feet circumfrance that can heal anyone who has stepped into it completely of all fatigue and only minor wounds. Though this takes five posts to completely restore the person who is inside this circle Jojo can control who is healed inside this circle. The downfall to this is that it can not be used more than 4 times a day.
    Can only be healed of minor wounds, small cuts and bruises, and fatigue, and to have all this happen you must be in the circle for five posts.
    Can not heal any organs.

Duration / Cool Down:
    Healing Process: 5 posts
    The Combat ability: Only usable when user hits the 7th post of a thread
    The Healing ability: Only usable when user hits the 3rd post of a thread
    Cool down for both is 5 posts
    Can only be done four times a topic unless the other members of that topic has an unaminous agreement that it can be used again.

Name: Bonkai (Vine Bloom)
Effect: This blade can create a healing radius of 10 feet around Jojo in which all those, including the enemy, can be healed. It only takes five hours (To be completely healed as this ability is active so long as bankai is active). The only downfall with being healed is that even the enemy can be healed but with a quick enough hand they can be taken out if so wished. A person must stay in this radius to be healed completely.
    1 post in radius: A healing bruises
    2 post in radius: A healing of bruises and small cuts
    3 post in radius: A healing of bruises, small cuts, and large gash wounds
    4 post in radius: A healing of bruises, small cuts, large gashes, and missing hands or feet.
    5 post in radius: A healing of bruises, small cuts, large gashes, missing hands or feet, and missing limbs of legs and arms.
    If inside the full 5 posts you also have any missing organs replenished (Only one lung out of the two, stomach, intestines, kidney, but not the brain or heart or a second lung)

Duration / Cool Down:
    The healing Process: 5 posts
    The radius of the healing is active for 7 posts
    Bonkai remains active for 7 posts
    Can only summon Bonkai three posts after Shikai no longer active but has been active at least once.

This ability will be striked until I find a way to diminish the abilities.
Name: Creeping Vine Buds
Effect: (Can only be achieved once Jojo has made 200 posts minimum to the site) The healing circle can now be used to drain fatigue but there is one thing. She must cut her one arm to drop blood on the ground. At that moment the blood will spread 5 feet circumfrance per three posts where it can drain reiatsu of anyone, including Jojo, to then be used to increase in another 5 feet circumfrance. There can be multiple of these created with the limit of ten maximum. If the target has entered them at least five times they decrease in a level of using reiatsu (Ex: Captain is now Lt.) and then 5 more times diminishes another rank and so on.
Duration / Cool Down: Can only be created if the Shikai #1 has not been used once and then also must sacrifice the use of Bonkai to create this technique. They can only start being used three posts after blood is dropped and then the effects begin.

Last edited by Jojo Kaguya on Wed May 04, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Inventory : Boom Bastone

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:16 am

several things here:

• The material of the blade (seki seki) will make you less powerful (possibly Lt level) by carrying it around since that is the effect of that kind of stone. Just thought Id point that out to you since it is a soul reapers literal kryptonite
  • Shikai, wow. A tad OP in my opinion. You can simply heal anyone of anything in five turns (as squad 4 captain something along those lines would be your bankai) and in addition to that it can freeze people completely through? This would be very sketchy even at bankai level in my opinion.
  • The bankai, first off you need to state the size of this radius. And in addition to that you will completely immobilize anyone that was healed for 2 posts? The latter part of that is crazy OP since you even state that you can just go OHK them no matter what which is never allowed.
  • The final tech is a neutral family ability and has nothing to do with Ice, speed increases will normally only be granted to pure neutral type zanpakutos
  • Overall the abilities of the shiaki and bankai are an interesting clash in types, you are wanting both a very powerful offensive weapon in addition to an elite level healing zan. In my mind one will need to sacrifice almost all combat abilities in order to gain elite healing as that is an extremely valuable type of zan so you need to take out combat things like the ice spears.

------------------

take care of all these things and Ill be back
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Ok. I've edited it all so I hope it is good now.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:45 am

Round 2:

• Blade Family: The classification of this weapon as is would be kido(healing)/poison

• Shikai: the primary release (and the secondary release) can only have a single natural ability within the blade itself so you need to choose one or the other.

• In order to help you choose I shall detail each shikai ability:

• Shikai #1: So then based on what Im reading in the ability itself you are only able to heal minor wounds and fatigue. In order to fully understand this Ill need you to describe the definition of a minor wound and what the effects of removing fatigue would do.

• Shikai #2: Requiring yourself to have a post count is nt much of a drawback I'm afraid. In addition to that, O_O oh wow is this tech waaaay to much for a shikai. You are basically saying that by stepping in these circles a mere five times a soul reapers training over the last century (or even longer) is completely nullified and they would have to start over because a captain dropping from their elite level of captain to a Lt would most likely lose even the use of their bankai level release (applied to other races they would simply lose their second level of release and it would make a mod soul have no abilities at all). I will have to say I dont think the tech can be saved (with the diminishing of spiritual pressure ability anyway) and that it will probably be banned completely from the application since that is pushing it for a Captain Commander bankai level release.

• Bankai (not bonkai): so it takes 5 posts to completely restore all wounds? Would this include say a missing limb or a wound as serious as the one mayuri recieved at the end of his battle with ishida? (he had 90% of his chest and abdominal area completely removed from the rest of his body)

• To my understanding you must stay inside this to be healed and that takes five posts, what would happen if say someone were injured and came into the circle and left after two or three posts? Would they be partially healed or would the effects not be present at all?

• The bankai can only be activated after you have used your shikai in the topic, in addition to that the shikai must not be active at the time and must have returned to its dormant (sealed state) for three rounds? Just trying to clarify there.

My thoughts; this is still a very powerful healing weapon with extreme offensive abilities which I'm not sure if I can/will allow to pass through my judgement to be approved. You could register the second shikai ability as a seperate technique instead of a second natural power of blade.

My suggestions: Please choose either the offensive (draining) abilities or the Healing abilities of the weapon and stick to that one. As acting captain of the fourth squad it really only makes sense for you to choose the healing side.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:11 pm

As captain of squad 4 I did choose the healing but may I point out that draining a persons health to replenish others can also improve healing and morale.

I did do the edits and described what needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kojiro
2nd Division Captain
Kaito Kojiro

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Personally i do not agree in the healing of reiatsu points so please remove that. Does your Bankai heal or recreate organs?
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Personally I don't care but this is me.
I have edited it to your request however.
I also did add in that it can replenish organs for only my bankai.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Muruzaki
Captain Commander
Apocalypse Muruzaki

Inventory : Kido Amplifier

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:42 pm

If I may, Kaito, In the manga, Unohana stated when healing, that Spirit Energy usually recharges first, much faster than injuries.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kojiro
2nd Division Captain
Kaito Kojiro

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:00 pm

@ Apoc:
Very true Apoc, Unohana stated that, by healing or recharging one's spiritual energy is better than healing external wounds as one's Reiatsu will heal the wounds on its own in due time.

But,

This is how I see things, a replenishment of Spiritual Energy will give a person more Kido to cast, more techniques(that require spiritual energy) to be used and thus, prolonging the battle. Furthermore, since Jojo's Zanpaktou is already healing external wounds at such a rate(Which is better due to what Unohara said). She already have a powerful bankai fit for the 4th division captain.

I dont mind if Jojo uses the replenishment method for "Out of Battle" purposes but for in battle purposes, it would be best to not have that in.

@Jojo:
I will now approve this Zanpaktou with permission from Fulmine but for formality purposes, I'll inform Fulmine to check this again to give his approval due to the fact that Apoc and I dont see eye to eye on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine
Capo Supremo
Fulmine

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:56 pm

BAH! so much vagueness still left in this app, I will only approve it when you fill in all the things that need to be noted,

• I was simply stating that the way you were crafting the weapon at the time it would be a healing / poison type, however I never told you to change it. as acting captain of squad four (the hospital squad) you are allowed to choose from the following families for you zanpakuto: Healing. Yup healing and only healing since you are renowned for being a world class medic and your power should be to great for anything else because you have the power to regenerate organs after they have been turned to a pile of meat and blood just by standing close enough to someone.

• For your shikai you need to state how large this healing circle is like you did for the baknai

I dont think thats all but Im going to have to go through this one or two steps at a time it seems.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Edited both fields you have asked for.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:04 pm

BUMP!!!
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Just to see if this site is actually active.

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:39 pm

I personally see nothing wrong with it, Please intervene if there is anything I have missed;

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaguya, Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaguya, Jojo   Kaguya, Jojo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaguya, Jojo
Page 1 of 1