Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Up People?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Menboku
Menboku

What's Up People? Empty
PostSubject: What's Up People?   What's Up People? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Hey I'm new here. I'm no stranger to RPing and have done so for a while. I haven't RPed on a Bleach site yet though so I thought I'd give it a shot. Is this site even actuve?
Back to top Go down
Yuujin
Lieutenant
Yuujin

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
What's Up People? Left_bar_bleue100/100What's Up People? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

What's Up People? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up People?   What's Up People? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 am

It is indeed regaining it's former glory, if you will. Nice to meet you, I'm Yuujin, one of the Moderators on the site. Hope you like it here and stay.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
4th Division Captain
Jojo Kaguya

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
What's Up People? Left_bar_bleue100/100What's Up People? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

What's Up People? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up People?   What's Up People? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:10 am

Hey there newbie. I am Jojo and you'll see me online just about every hour of every day. I do have a life much like you though. Glad to see you hear and hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions I'll be more than happy to awnser them as will any of the staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's Up People? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up People?   What's Up People? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Up People?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Introductions/Farewells/Activity Checks :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: